|Starts||10 Sep 2014 (Wed)||Ends||18 Sep 2014 (Thu)|
|Location||Singtel, Starhub & M1|
Apple has recently announced the Apple iPhone 6 and Apple iPhone 6 Plus which will be available in Singapore beginning on Friday, September 19
You can register your interest with any of the 3 telcos to get a better assurance of a reserved set for you on the release date of 19 September
No Contract Prices
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus Singapore Pricing 16GB S$1,148; 64GB S$1,288; 128GB S$1,448
- Apple iPhone 6 Singapore Pricing – 16GB S$988; 64GB S$1,148; 128GB S$1,288
Find out the differences between the iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c here.
Here are the links of where you can register your interest for the new iPhone 6 models at Singtel, Starhub and M1
- M1 – www.m1.com.sg/micro/iphone/preorder-redirect (available now with plans info)
- Singtel – launch.singtel.com/roi/roi_registration.jsf?publishId=iphone6roi (ended 15 Sep 12pm – view Singtel iPhone plans here)
- Starhub – www.starhub.com/iphone (ended – view Starhub iPhone plans here)
It goes without saying that if your plan is due to recontract and you are able to get a new phone now or you are planning to take up a new telco contract, you should register your interest for the Apple iPhone 6 / Apple iPhone 6 Plus at the three major telcos – Singtel, Starhub and M1.
The reason is that you can be one of the first to get hold of the smartphone when the telcos release it on 19 September 2014 (estimated). If you do not pre register, you may most likely need to wait out a longer time to get hold of the Apple iPhone 6 or Apple iPhone 6 Plus.
Follow our Facebook page or Twitter to be alerted when pre-orders are open or stocks have been replenished.
Other terms and conditions apply.
Get get up to $138 cashback when you apply for Standard Chartered card at www.sc.com. Plus enjoy 2 years fee waiver and 1-for-1 privileges at Swensen’s, The Fullerton Hotel & more!