|Starts||10 Sep 2015 (Thu)||Ends||21 Sep 2015 (Mon)|
|Location||Singtel, Starhub & M1|
Apple has recently announced the Apple iPhone 6S and Apple iPhone 6S Plus which will be available in Singapore beginning on Friday, 25 September 2015
To be among the first to enjoy a set, you should register your interest with any of the 3 telcos to get a better assurance of a reserved set for you on the release date of 25 September
UPDATE: You can also pre-order no-contract iPhone 6S at the Apple Store www.apple.com/sg now
No Contract Prices
- Apple iPhone 6S Singapore Pricing – 16GB S$1048; 64GB S$1218; 128GB S$1,388
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus Singapore Pricing 16GB S$1,218; 64GB S$1,388; 128GB S$1,558
Find out the differences between the iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6 & iPhone 5s here.
Here are the links of where you can register your interest for the new iPhone 6 models at Singtel, Starhub and M1
- M1 – www.m1.com.sg/personal/Register%20interest%20for%20device/iphone (CLOSED) (RELATED: M1 $1 Price Increases For Data Bundled Monthly Plans )
- Singtel – iphone.singtel.com/updates.html (CLOSED)
- Starhub – www.starhub.com/iphone (CLOSED)
It goes without saying that if your plan is due to recontract and you are able to get a new phone now or you are planning to take up a new telco contract, you should register your interest for the Apple iPhone 6S / Apple iPhone 6S Plus at the three major telcos – Singtel, Starhub and M1.
The reason is that you can be one of the first to get hold of the smartphone when the telcos release it on September 25. If you do not pre register, you may most likely need to wait out a longer time to get hold of the Apple iPhone 6S or Apple iPhone 6S Plus.
Other terms and conditions apply.
Get a FREE 28" Luggage + Up to $168 Cash Rebate (with NO Annual Fees ever!) when you apply for a ANZ Switch Card at www.anz.com.sg. T&Cs apply