Refer a Colleague to Singtel CIS and get a $20 Starbucks Card.
Refer a Colleague to Singtel CIS and get a $20 Starbucks Card. Click here to submit the form.
Visit www.singtel.com/cis for more details.
Terms & Conditions:
- Promotion is valid while stocks last
- Only applicable for online form submissions on CIS page. Upon submission of form, Singtel Telesales Consultant will proceed to call the referred colleague to sign up to CIS. After successful sign up of the referred colleague via Telesales, both referrer and referee will be entitled to a $20 Starbucks Card each.
- Only valid for sign ups via Singtel Telesales Consultant. NOT applicable for sign ups at Singtel Shop, Online CIS Shop or Roadshows.
- Refer-a-Colleague programme is only valid for existing Singtel Corporate Individual Scheme (CIS) mobile subscribers who are staff of selected companies participating in Singtel CIS. Your Staff Pass and NRIC are required to sign up.
- The referrer must be an existing Singtel CIS Mobile subscriber and may only refer up to 3 colleagues in the same company through the form on the CIS page.
- The referred colleague must not be an existing Singtel Mobile subscriber and is required to sign up to a NEW 24-month subscription on any CIS Combo Mobile plan with handset (not applicable for conversion/transfer lines or sim-only plans).
- In the event where more than one referrer introduce the same colleague, only one referral will be eligible for the Starbucks Card based on the earliest time stamp of the form submission.
- The referrer will not be eligible for the Starbucks Card if the referred colleague does not sign up to a 24-month mobile subscription on any CIS Combo Mobile plan with handset.
- Singtel reserves the right to terminate the Refer a Colleague programme without notice to CIS customers.
Other terms and conditions apply.
Get a FREE Samsonite Black Label Plutus 68cm Luggage worth S$950 (with min spend of S$500 per month, during the first 3 months from card issuance date) when you sign up for a HSBC Visa Platinum credit card (w/ 2-year annual fees waiver) at www.hsbc.com.sg.