Brinno has introduced a new timelapse camera, the Brinno TLC200 f1.2, that is designed to make taking HD timelapse videos simple.
With the flexibility to add on Brinno accessories, you can take photos, capture videos when there’s motion, use the camera outdoors, and take videos at an even wider angle. The TLC200 f1.2 can be set to custom time intervals for the serious time lapse movie maker too.
The TLC200 f1.2 has advanced f1.2 large aperture and aspherical lens for capturing timelapse videos in low light and in 140 degrees wide angle!
What users of the Brinno TLC200 f1.2 can do with the device?
- Panoramic nature and scenic videos in HD resolution;
- Use it around the house to monitor your maid, pets and for security recording;
- Record your baby crib and his/her growing up journey, never missing a moment;
- Mount it on a bike to record all your interesting cycling journeys;
- Use it in your car as an in-car DVR and security cam;
- Film your vacations without having to change or worry about batteries running low;
- Make interesting timelapse animation videos with your plush toys or Lego with Brinno ATS100 Shutter Line;
- Using timelapse video to capture your architectural, construction and renovation project;
- Capture the growth of your plants and flowers day by day;
- Create your own self-portrait timelapse video;
- And use your imagination to put your TLC200 f1.2 to great use at home, outside the home and around the world!
Watch this video to see the TLC200 f1.2 in action around Singapore!
Brinno has incorporated many desired features of professional video makers and photography enthusiasts but kept the simplicity that even amateurs and newbies can enjoy! The package comes packed with all that you need to start your timelapse photography journey immediately: 4GB SD Card, 4 AA batteries, standard tripod mount hole on the base, no cables needed!
Unique Brinno features
- f1.2 large aperture and aspherical lens allow for better low light timelapse video recording. Results: sharper video quality;
- 140 degrees wide angle view: best for creating panoramic videos;
- The TLC200 f1.2 converts thousands of photos into a timelapse video within the device for easy viewing and sharing;
- Its unique power control allows 4 AA batteries to capture 300000 frames, lasting for up to 120 days;
- The 1.44 inch LCD screen is useful for you to frame your subject and see clearly where the camera is capturing;
- Rotatable lens allows you to mount or carry your TLC200 f1.2 at different angles but point to your subject flexibly.
Click on thumbnails to enlarge.
Get get up to $138 cashback when you apply for Standard Chartered card at www.sc.com. Plus enjoy 2 years fee waiver and 1-for-1 privileges at Swensen’s, The Fullerton Hotel & more!