TomTom has announced the availability and pricing of its new range of GPS sports watches that deliver at-a-glance performance information for runners, cyclists and swimmers.
The TomTom Runner and TomTom Multi-Sport are priced S$299 and S$349 respectively.
Both the TomTom Runner and the TomTom Multi-Sport feature an extra-large, high- resolution display to track time, distance and pace. The industry’s first one-button control makes it easier for users to access information to stay motivated and achieve their goals.
“We have developed a range of ultra-slim GPS sport watches that are very comfortable to wear and very easy to use. Runners and multi-sport athletes can now view their performance information at-a-glance, making it easier to achieve their fitness goals.” said Chris Kearney, Vice President TomTom Asia Pacific.
TomTom Runner and TomTom Multi-Sport also include a broad range of advanced features that are designed to address the needs of runners and multi-sport enthusiasts alike:
- Ultra-Slim Design: At just 11.5mm, the slim design of the watch module, comfortably fits men and women, and all wrist sizes
- Graphical Training Partner: Users can take advantage of the three Graphical Training Partner’s modes–Race, Goal and Zone–to set a goal for their workout, and to see how they are performing at-a-glance throughout the workout.
- Indoor Tracker: Accurately track indoor runs using built-in sensors to count strides, so that users can monitor pace and distance even while running on a treadmill.
- QuickGPSFix: Get started faster by using the latest in GPS and GLONASS satellite technology to quickly find their precise location.
- Desktop Multi-Platform compatibility: Sync, analyse and share stats on popular running sites and community platforms, including the TomTom MySports website, MapMyFitness, RunKeeper and TrainingPeaks.
- Super-Tough Display: Scratch- and impact-resistant glass is easy-to-read, workout after workout.
- Weather- and Waterproof: Waterproof up to 50 meters/5ATM
- Long-lasting battery: Up to 10-hour battery life (GPS Mode)
- Heart Rate monitor*: Use the Bluetooth Smart Heart Rate Monitor to track training zone for weight control, performance or speed.
TomTom Multi-Sport includes all the features included in TomTom Runner, and also allows multi-sport athletes to track their distance, time, speed and other key metrics when they cycle or swim. The TomTom Multi-Sport is also enhanced with the following features and options:
- Dedicated Bike Mount: Easily see key stats at a glance with the specially-designed bike mount
- Cadence Sensor**: Track cadence, speed and distance, indoors and out.
- Built-in Altimeter***: Accurately track elevation, ascent, descent and grade with the built-in barometric altimeter
- Swimming Motion Sensor: Check detailed swim metrics such as laps, strokes, time and speed, and calculate a SWOLF score to show swim efficiency.
*Optional accessory with TomTom Runner and TomTom Multi-Sport
**Optional with TomTom Multi-Sport
***Not available in all products
TomTom Runner and TomTom Multi-Sport are available in major retailers including Challenger, Harvey Norman, Axtro Sports, Key Power Sports, Motion Sports, Parisilk andSprint-Cass.
The TomTom GPS sport watches range will be presented at the TomTom stand 1429 with Newstead at the Singapore IT Show (27th Feb – 2nd March).
For further information on TomTom GPS sports watches, please visit www.tomtom.com/en_sg/products/your-sports
Get a FREE Samsonite Black Label Richmond Spinner 75cm luggage worth S$950 (with min S$1,000 spend within a month from card issuance) when you sign up for a HSBC Revolution credit card (w/ 2-year annual fees waiver) at www.hsbc.com.sg.