|Starts||25 Aug 2016 (Thu)||Ends||7 Sep 2016 (Wed)|
MAIPO VALLEY is one of Chile’s most important wine-producing regions.
Located just south of the capital, Santiago, MAIPO VALLEY is home to some of the country’s most prestigious wines.
It is often described as the ‘Bordeaux of South America’, and rich, fruit-driven Cabernet Sauvignon is undoubtedly its most celebrated wine style.
Save up to 45% off these wine offers
- VINA MAIPO Vitral Reserve Syrah / Merlot 750ml
- VINA MAIPO Protegido Cabernet Sauvignon 750ml
- VINA MAIPO Limited Edition Syrah 750ml
- ALTO TAJAMAR 750ml
- VINA MAIPO Bv Sauvignon Blanc Chardonnay / Bv Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot 750ml
- VINA MAIPO Mi Pueblo Assorted 750ml
TIP: Enjoy up to 12% off everything at Fairprice, 3% off everything at Unity, up to 18.5% off at Esso & more with the OCBC NTUC Plus! Visa Credit Card. For more info and to apply, visit OCBC’s website here.