|Starts||24 Jul 2018 (Tue)||Ends||30 Jul 2018 (Mon)|
Make your Tuesday extra special with Cathay Pacific’s Friend Fares
For a limited time only, enjoy Tuesday Friend Fares from SGD$238 all-in.
Offer ends 30 Jul 2018, book online now.
|Shanghai/Shanghai Hongqiao Int’l||$458||Economy|
|Shanghai/Shanghai Pudong Int’l||$458||Economy|
Terms and conditions
- The above fares are on Economy Class, on per person basis and includes all applicable taxes/surcharges. Taxes and surcharges are correct as of 1 Jul 2018 but are subject to change due to currency fluctuation. The taxes are final at the point of ticketing.
- Sales period: 24 – 30 Jul 2018
- Travel period: Departure from Singapore between 27 Jul – 31 Dec 2018 on Q Class and 27 Jul – 31 Oct 2018 only on O Class
- Weekend surcharge: SGD30 applies per passenger for travel departing Singapore on Fridays and Saturdays
- High season: high season fares apply for travel departing Singapore between the following dates:
- 16 Nov – 29 Dec 2018
- Advance purchase: 3 days before departing Singapore
- Flight restrictions:
- Hong Kong (O Class): Valid on CX650/CX690/CX636/CX734/CX759/CX739/CX735/CX635
- Hong Kong (Q Class): Valid on all flights except CX716
- Bangkok: Valid on CX712/CX713/CX619/CX717
- Tokyo: Valid on HKG-NRT CX524/CX526 and NRT-HKG CX509/CX521/CX525 only
- Osaka: Valid on all flights except HKG-KIX CX502 and KIX-HKG CX567/CX503
- Rebooking fee:
- O class: Valid on flight/date shown only.
- Other booking class: Fee of SGD150 per person per transaction applies for the following, subject to fare/ taxes/ surcharges differences:
- Flight/ date change within ticket validity. Flight restrictions/ advance purchase must be observed.
- Rerouting from one destination to another within the same region.
- Reissue from non Hong Kong stopover to one Hong Kong stopover.
- Reissue to open-jaw routing within the same region.
- Upselling to a higher class.
- No-show fee:
- O class: Ticket is considered forfeited once there is a no-show.
- Other booking class: SGD150 will apply for passengers who fail to turn up for the flights they are booked on.
- O class: Strictly point-to-point
- Other booking class: One Hong Kong stopover allowed throughout the journey with applicable Hong Kong airport taxes. One Bangkok stopover allowed on the outbound with SGD150 surcharge and applicable Bangkok taxes.
- Travels to Bangkok: No stopover, point-to-point itinerary only
- Open-jaw routings within the same region is permitted. Region is defined as Taiwan China, Mainland China and Japan. Please call CX Global Contact Centre at 6723 1378 before making a booking.
- FFP mileage: Eligible for Asia Miles except on O class.
- O class: Tickets once issued are non-refundable.
- Other booking class: Fully unutilised tickets are refundable subject to SGD300 refund admin fee. Partially unutilised tickets are non-refundable.
- Child fare: 75% of adult fare
- Infant fare: 75% of adult fare (infant with seat) / 10% of adult fare (infant without seat)
- Offers are subject to reservation system seat/booking availability of Cathay Pacific Airways.
- Advance seat reservation (preblocking of seat) is not available. You may select your seats during online check-in 48 hrs prior each respective flight departure.
- Tickets are non-transferable and name change is totally not permitted.
- Other fees and surcharges applies e.g. name amendment, etc.
- Tickets must be used in sequence. If the first outbound sector is not utilised, the rest of the itinerary is automatically cancelled.
- Other Terms and Conditions apply.
For more info and to book, click here.
Book your hotels online at much less than over-the-counter rates. Popular online hotel booking services include Air Asia Go www.airasiago.com/en-sg, Hotels.com www.Hotels.com, Expedia www.expedia.com.sg and Agoda www.agoda.com
Get $120 cashback when you apply for a Citibank card at www.citibank.com.sg!