|Starts||4 Jun 2019 (Tue)||Ends||7 Jun 2019 (Fri)|
|SINGPromos is now on Telegram. Click here to follow us now|
Special fares from SGD$228 all-in per person
For a limited time only, enjoy special fares to Hong Kong, Bangkok and USA from SGD$228 all-in per person. Plan your next vacation with Cathay Pacific today. Hurry, offer ends 7 June 2019.
Hong Kong and Bangkok fares are two-to-travel fares, a minimum of two passengers travelling together is required.
Departure period: 11 Jun 2019 to 31 Mar 2020
|Hong Kong||fr $278||Economy|
|Los Angeles||fr $1,238||Economy|
|San Francisco||fr $1,238||Economy|
|New York/John F Kennedy Int’l||fr $1,368||Economy|
|New York/Newark Liberty Int’l||fr $1,368||Economy|
|Chicago/Chicago O’Hare Int’l||fr $1,438||Economy|
|Washington DC/Washington Dulles Int’l||fr $1,478||Economy|
Terms and conditions
- The above fares are on Economy Class, on per person basis and includes all applicable taxes/surcharges. Taxes and surcharges are correct as of 1 May 2019 but are subject to change due to currency fluctuation. The taxes are final at the point of ticketing.
- Minimum of two passengers travellling together in one booking record is required for Hong Kong and Bangkok fares, no deviation is allowed.
- Sales period: 4 – 7 Jun 2019
- Travel period: To depart Singapore on the following dates
- Hong Kong: 29 Jun – 31 Jul, 01 Sep – 05 Sep, 14 Sep – 14 Nov 2019, 02 Jan – 15 Jan 2020, 03 Feb – 12 Mar, 23 Mar – 31 Mar 2020
- Bangkok: 29 Jun – 07 Aug, 13 Aug – 05 Sep, 14 Sep – 14 Nov 2019, 02 Jan – 15 Jan 2020, 03 Feb – 12 Mar, 23 Mar – 31 Mar 2020
- USA: 11 Jun 2019 – 31 Mar 2020
- High season: high season fares apply for travel departing Singapore to USA on the following dates
- 11 Jun – 28 Jun, 15 Nov 2019 – 01 Jan 2020
- Blackout dates: Travel is not available on the following dates
- San Francisco, Chicago, Boston and Washington: 01 Jul – 31 Aug, 06 Sep – 13 Sep 2019, 13 Mar – 22 Mar 2020
- Los Angeles, Seattle and New York: 06 Sep – 13 Sep 2019, 13 Mar – 22 Mar 2020
- Advance purchase: 7 days advance purchase condition applies before departing Singapore
- Weekend surcharge: SGD30 per person applies for travel departing Singapore on Fridays and Saturdays to Hong Kong and Bangkok
- Flight restrictions:
- Hong Kong: Valid on CX636/650/710/714/659/735/711/715 only
- Bangkok: Valid on CX712/713/619/717
- Stopover (Please call CX Global Contact Centre at 6723 1378 to make a flight booking):
- One Hong Kong stopover is allowed throughout the journey with applicable Hong Kong taxes. One Bangkok stopover allowed on the inbound sector with SGD150 surcharge and applicable taxes.
- No stopover for flights to Bangkok
- Open-jaw: Open-jaw routings within the same region is permitted. Please call CX Global Contact Centre at 6723 1378 before making a booking.
- Rebooking fee:
- Hong Kong/Bangkok: Fee of SGD100 per passenger applies for any flight or date change within ticket validity. Flight restrictions/advance purchase must be observed.
- USA: Fee of SGD250 per passenger applies for any flight or date change within ticket validity. Flight restrictions/advance purchase must be observed.
- No-show fee:
- Hong Kong/Bangkok: SGD400 per passenger applies, for passengers who fail to turn up for the flights they are booked on.
- USA: SGD450 per passenger applies, for passengers who fail to turn up for the flights they are booked on.
- FFP mileage:
- Eligible for mileage.
- Hong Kong/Bangkok: Refundable subject to SGD300 refund admin fee for fully unutilised tickets.
- USA: Refundable subject to SGD350 refund admin fee for fully unutilised tickets.
- Child fare / Infant with seat: 75% of adult fare applies.
- Infant without seat: 10% of adult fare applies.
- Offers are subject to reservation system seat/booking availability of Cathay Pacific Airways.
- Advance seat reservation (preblocking of seat) is not available. You may select your seats during online check-in 48 hrs prior each respective flight departure.
- Tickets are non-transferable and name change is totally not permitted.
- Other fees and surcharges applies e.g. name amendment, etc.
- Tickets must be used in sequence. If the first outbound sector is not utilised, the rest of the itinerary is automatically cancelled.
- Other Terms and Conditions apply.
For more info and to book, click here