|Starts||23 Jan 2018 (Tue)||Ends||7 Feb 2018 (Wed)|
|SINGPromos is now on Telegram. Click here to follow us now|
Enjoy special fares to over 50 destinations with Cathay Pacific latest promotion! Fares start from SGD258 all-in
Go on an adventure of a lifetime.
Plan your vacation to Bangkok, China, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, Europe, Middle East and North America with Cathay Pacific special offers from $258 all-in. Offer ends 7 Feb 2018.
|Taipei/ Kaohsiung/ Taichung||From $468|
|Shanghai/ Changsha/ Dalian/ Fuzhou/ Guilin/ Haikou/ Kunming/ Ningbo/ Sanya/ Wenzhou/ Xian/ Zhengzhou/ Beijing/ Chengdu/ Chongqing/ Wuhan/ Xiamen/ Guangzhou/ Hangzhou/ Nanking/ Qingdao/ Tianjin/ Nanning||From $538|
|Tokyo/ Nagoya/ Okinawa/ Fukuoka/ Osaka||From $748|
|Seoul/ Busan/ Jeju||From $688|
|Tel Aviv/ Manchester/ London/ Brussels/ Dublin/ Amsterdam/ Barcelona/ Copenhagen/ Madrid/ Paris/ Frankfurt/ Milan/ Zurich/ Rome/ Dusseldorf||From $1,338|
|Los Angeles/ San Francisco/ New York/ Boston/ Chicago/ Washington/ Vancouver/ Toronto||From $1,438|
Flights to Brussels start from 25 Mar 2018, to Copenhagen from 2 May 2018, to Dublin from 2 Jun 2018 and to Washington from 15 Sep 2018.
Flights to Dusseldorf to complete travel by 24 Mar 2018.
For more info and to book, click here
Book your hotels online at much less than over-the-counter rates. Popular online hotel booking services include Air Asia Go www.airasiago.com/en-sg, Hotels.com www.Hotels.com, Expedia www.expedia.com.sg and Agoda www.agoda.com
Terms and conditions
- The above fares are on Economy Class, on per person basis and includes all applicable taxes/surcharges. Taxes and surcharges are correct as of 1 Jan 2018 but are subject to change due to currency fluctuation. The taxes are final at the point of ticketing.
- Sales period: 23 Jan – 07 Feb 2018
- Travel period: Travel ex-SIN between 25 Feb – 31 Dec 2018
- Advance purchase: Reservations and ticketing for all sectors are required at least 21 days before departure from Singapore on Q class and 14 days on N class.
- High season: High season fares apply for travel departing Singapore between
- 10-16 Mar/ 28 Mar/ 25 May – 22 Jun/ 09-10 Aug/ 31 Aug – 07 Sep/ 16 Nov – 29 Dec 2018 (to Bangkok, Taiwan and China)
- 10-16 Mar/ 28 Mar/ 25 May – 22 Jun/ 01 Jul – 23 Aug/ 31 Aug – 07 Sep/ 16 Nov – 29 Dec 2018 (to Japan and Korea)
- 25 May – 22 Jun/ 01 Jul – 31 Aug/ 16 Nov – 29 Dec 2018 (to North America, Europe and Middle East)
- Blackout dates: Travel departing Singapore is not available on 29-30 Mar 2018 to Bangkok, Taiwan, China, Japan, Korea
- Weekend surcharge:
- SGD30 per person for travel departing Singapore on Fridays and Saturdays (to Bangkok, Taiwan, Japan, Korea and China)
- SGD50 per person for travel departing Singapore on Fridays and Saturdays (to North America, Europe and Middle East)
- Stopover (Please call CX Global Contact Centre at 6723 1378 to make a flight booking):
- One HKG stopover allowed throughout the journey with applicable HKG airport taxes.
- One BKK stopover allowed on the outbound with SGD150 surcharge and applicable BKK taxes.
- Open-jaw: Open-jaw routings within the same region is permitted. Regions are defined as Taiwan, Korea, Japan, China, North America and Europe. Please call CX Global Contact Centre at 6723 1378 before making a booking.
- Rebooking fee: Fee of SGD150 per person per transaction applies for the following, subject to fare/ taxes/ surcharges differences:
- Flight/ date change within ticket validity. Flight restrictions/ advance purchase must be observed.
- Rerouting from one destination to another within the same region.
- Reissue from non-HKG stopover to one HKG stopover.
- Reissue to open-jaw routing within the same region.
- Upselling to a higher class. Fares and taxes/ surcharges difference to be collected as well.
- No-show fee:
- SGD150 per passenger applies, for passengers who fail to make prior cancellation of their confirmed flights.
- Asia Miles Accrual:
- Eligible for Asia Miles
- Refundable subject to SGD300 refund admin fee for fully unutilised tickets. Non-refundable for partially unutilised tickets.
- Child fare / Infant with seat: 75% of adult fare applies.
- Infant fare: 30% of adult fare applies.
- Offers are subject to reservation system seat/booking availability of Cathay Pacific Airways.
- Advance seat reservation (preblocking of seat) is not available. You may select your seats during online check-in 48 hrs prior each respective flight departure.
- Tickets are non-transferable and name change is totally not permitted.
- Other fees and surcharges applies e.g. name amendment, etc.
- Tickets must be used in sequence. If the first outbound sector is not utilised, the rest of the itinerary is automatically cancelled.
- Other Terms and Conditions apply.
For more info and to book, click here