|Starts||1 Nov 2017 (Wed)||Ends||21 Nov 2017 (Tue)|
Fly to over 50 exciting destinations on Cathay Pacific from SGD208 all-in with Citi cards
From the night markets in Taiwan to the Buckingham Palace in London, excite yourself with new experiences as you discover places.
Enjoy special Economy Class fares from SGD$208 all-in, exclusively with Citi cards. Offer ends 21 Nov 2017, book online now.
Not a Citibank cardmember? Apply for a Citibank card for a limited time & get $120 cashback! Plus get an additional gift of welcome vouchers from your favourite brands when you apply for a Citibank Rewards Card. T&Cs apply. Visit www.citibank.com.sg for more info.
|Chicago / Chicago O’Hare Int’l||$1,598|
|London / Gatwick||$1,518|
|London / Heathrow||$1,518|
|Los Angeles / Los Angeles Int’l||$1,158|
|Milan / Milan Malpensa||$1,318|
|Nagoya / Chubu Centrair Int’l||$648|
|New York / John F Kennedy Int’l||$1,318|
|New York / Newark Liberty Int’l||$1,318|
|Osaka / Kansai Int’l||$638|
|Paris / Charles De Gaulle||$1,398|
|Seoul / Incheon Int’l||$548|
|Shanghai / Shanghai Hongqiao Int’l||$398|
|Shanghai / Shanghai Pudong Int’l||$398|
|Taipei / Taiwan Taoyuan Int’l||$368|
|Tokyo / Narita Int’l||$648|
Book now here
Terms and Conditions
- The above fares are on Economy Class, on per person basis and includes all applicable taxes/surcharges. Taxes and surcharges are correct as of 1 Nov 2017 but are subject to change due to currency fluctuation. The taxes are final at the point of ticketing. Tickets must be paid using Singapore-issued Citi Cards. Cardholders need not be the traveller.
- Sales period: 01-21 Nov 2017
- Travel period: Travel departing Singapore by 31 Oct 2018
- Advance purchase: Reservations and ticketing for all sectors are required at least 30 days before departure from Singapore on O Class and 21 days on Q Class
- Blackout dates: Travel departing Singapore are not available on the following dates:
- To Bangkok, Taiwan and China: 09 Nov – 25 Dec 2017/ 09-18 Feb/ 10-16 Mar/ 28-30 Mar/ 25 May – 22 Jun/ 09-10 Aug/ 31 Aug – 07 Sep 2018
- To Japan and Korea: 09 Nov – 25 Dec 2017/ 09-18 Feb/ 10-16 Mar/ 28-30 Mar/ 25 May – 22 Jun/ 01 Jul – 23 Aug/ 31 Aug – 07 Sep 2018
- To North America and Europe: 09 Nov – 25 Dec 2017/ 25 May – 22 Jun/ 01 Jul – 31 Aug 2018
- Weekend surcharge:
- To Bangkok, Taiwan, China, Korea and Japan: SGD10 per person for travel departing Singapore on Fridays and Saturdays
- To Europe and North America: SGD30 per person for travel departing Singapore on Fridays and Saturdays
- Flights to Brussels start from 25 Mar 2018, to Copenhagen from 2 May 2018 and to Dublin from 2 Jun 2018
- Flights to Dusseldorf to complete travel by 24 Mar 2018
- Flight restrictions: Bangkok valid on CX712/CX619 only
- Stopover (Please call CX Global Contact Centre at 6723 1378 to make a flight booking):
- O booking class: Not applicable. Point to point itinerary only.
- Other booking class: One Hong Kong stopover allowed throughout the journey with applicable Hong Kong airport taxes. One Bangkok stopover allowed on the outbound with SGD150 surcharge and applicable Bangkok taxes.
- For travels to Bangkok, no stopover allowed, point-to-point itinerary only
- Open-jaw: Open-jaw routings within the same region is permitted. Regions are defined as Taiwan, Korea, Japan, China, North America and Europe. Please call CX Global Contact Centre at 6723 1378 before making a booking.
- Rebooking fee:
- O booking class: Ticket is valid on flight and date shown. No rebooking is permitted.
- Other booking class: Fee of SGD150 per person per transaction applies for the following, subject to fare/ taxes/ surcharges differences:
- Flight/ date change within ticket validity. Flight restrictions/ advance purchase must be observed
- Rerouting from one destination to another within the same region. E.g. LHR to MAN
- Reissue from non-HKG stopover to one HKG stopover
- Reissue to open-jaw routing within the same region
- Upselling to a higher class
- No-show fee:
- O booking class: Not applicable. Ticket is considered forfeited once there is a no-show.
- Other booking class: SGD150 will apply for passengers who fail to turn up for the flights they are booked on.
- Asia Miles Accrual: Eligible for mileage except O booking class
- O booking class: Tickets once issued are non-refundable.
- Other booking class: Fully unutilised tickets are refundable subject to SGD300 refund admin fee. Partially unused tickets are strictly non-refundable
- Child fare / Infant with seat: 75% of adult fare applies.
- Infant fare: 30% of adult fare applies.
- Offers are subject to reservation system seat/booking availability of Cathay Pacific Airways.
- Advance seat reservation (preblocking of seat) is not available. You may select your seats during online check-in 48 hrs prior each respective flight departure.
- Tickets are non-transferable and name change is totally not permitted.
- Other fees and surcharges applies e.g. name amendment, etc.
- Tickets must be used in sequence. If the first outbound sector is not utilised, the rest of the itinerary is automatically cancelled.
- Other Terms and Conditions apply.
Book now here
Book your hotels online at much less than over-the-counter rates. Popular online hotel booking services include Air Asia Go www.airasiago.com/en-sg, Hotels.com www.Hotels.com, Expedia www.expedia.com.sg and Agoda www.agoda.com
Get a FREE American Tourister Caravan 70cm TSA luggage (worth S$260) (with min spend of S$600 within a month of Card Account Opening Date) and 2-years annual fees waiver when you sign up for a HSBC Revolution credit card at www.hsbc.com.sg.