|Starts||29 Aug 2016 (Mon)||Ends||5 Sep 2016 (Mon)|
|SINGPromos is now on Telegram. Click here to follow us now|
Qatar Airways’ enormously popular Travel Festival is back, giving travellers across the world the opportunity to enjoy dream deals to inspiring places – as well as having the chance to win fantastic prizes.
From 29 August to 5 September 2016, the Qatar Airways Travel Festival will take travellers to some of the world’s favourite holiday destinations, with companion promotions offering two for one fares, discounts of up to 50 per cent, free flights for children – all available on travel between 15 September 2016 and 30 June 2017*.
|All-inclusive fares to some of the top destinations|
|To||Class||1 passenger||2 passengers*|
(cost per pax)
(cost per pax)
|Los Angeles (LAX)||Economy||S$860||S$1,395||S$825|
|New York (JFK)||Economy||S$1,245||S$1,375||S$1,170|
|Sao Paolo (GRU)||Economy||S$1,315||S$1,680||S$1,205|
|View more fares|
The Festival also includes special deals for hotels, as well as discounted holiday extras such as car rental.
Offers available throughout the Travel Festival will be applicable on Economy and Business Class return airfares to the more than 100 destinations worldwide that Qatar Airways flies to from Singapore, including in the Americas, Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. Qatar Airways Privilege Club Members can also earn triple Qmiles for bookings made during the Travel Festival.
All-in fares from Singapore to Europe (from S$815), the Americas (from S$860), Africa (from S$815), and the Middle East (from S$610). Popular travel destinations include London (from S$998), Barcelona (from S$815), Paris (from S$900), New York City (from S$1,245), Sao Paolo (from S$1,315) and many more are available during the Qatar Airways Travel Festival.
To avail the Travel Festival offers, customers can visit www.qatarairways.com/sg. Alternatively, they can visit any Qatar Airways sales office, and any appointed travel partner to book.
Travellers will enjoy going places on Qatar Airways’ expanding network of more than 150 destinations, flying via one of the world’s top 10 airports – Hamad International Airport in Doha. Passengers can now discover new destinations added to the airline’s network in 2016, including Los Angeles (USA), Ras Al Khaimah (UAE), Sydney (Australia), Boston (USA), Birmingham (UK), Adelaide (Australia), Yerevan (Armenia), Atlanta (USA), Marrakech (Morocco), and Pisa (Italy).
Terms and Conditions
- Sale period: 29th August until 5th September 2016.
- Travel period: 15th September 2016 – 30th June 2017. All travel must be completed by 30th June 2017.
- Blackout dates (travel not allowed): 15th December 2016 – 10th January 2017. Additional blackout dates apply in some countries.
- Valid on Qatar Airways operated flights worldwide.
- Discount applies to Economy and Business Class return tickets. For flights where Business Class is not operated, First Class is applicable.
- Seats are limited and are subject to availability of the relevant booking class: O, T and Q for Economy, I and R for Business and A for First Class travel intra Middle East* and Middle East* to/from Africa.
- Fares displayed in the table above are the lowest adult return prices including taxes, fees, and airport charges; all available fare options and applicable rules will be displayed at the time of booking.
- Service fees may apply for tickets purchased at Qatar Airways sales offices or through travel agents.
- Tickets are non-endorsable and non-transferable.
- Cancellations before departure are refundable at a fee. Cancellations after departure are non-refundable. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
- Changes are allowed at a fee that varies according to routes and class of service, on top of any fare differences. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
- Ticket(s) will be considered forfeited upon no-show. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
- For travel involving multiple booking classes, the most restrictive fare rules apply on the entire itinerary.
- Standard child/infant discount apply.
- Other terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
- Different terms and conditions apply for Rentalcars Connect and Booking.com offers; please review at the time of booking.
- *Middle East includes Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and Yemen.
Visit www.qatarairways.com/sg for more info
For more information on Qatar Airways, visit www.qatarairways.com/sg.