|Starts||12 Aug 2014 (Tue) (ONE day only)|
Scoot will be having its Morning Glory Tuesday again on 12 August, 7am to 9am with fares starting from $8
- Bangkok from $8 (FLY) / $88 (ScootBiz); Travel by: 31 Oct 2014
- Hong Kong from $48 (FLY) / $148 (ScootBiz); Travel by: 30 Nov 2014
- Tianjin from $88 (FLY) / $248 (ScootBiz); Travel by: 30 Nov 2014
- Nanjing / Shenyang / Qingdao / Taipei from $108 (FLY) / $248 (ScootBiz); Travel by: 30 Nov 2014
- Seoul from $128 (FLY) / $288 (ScootBiz); Travel by: 30 Nov 2014
- Tokyo from $158 (FLY) / $328 (ScootBiz); Travel by: 30 Nov 2014
- Perth from $48 (FLY) / $248 (ScootBiz); Travel by: 31 Dec 2014
- Sydney / Gold Coast from $88 (FLY) / $348 (ScootBiz); Travel by: 31 Dec 2014
Sale period: 0700 – 0900hrs (GMT+8), 12 Aug 2014
Pay with your Visa Credit or Debit card when booking a flight during Scoot’s Morning Glory Tuesday promotion and receive a $10 Scoot voucher. Only for the first 1,000 customers who make payment with their Visa Credit or Debit card
Fares indicated are one-way, for travel originating out of Singapore. Taxes and surcharges apply, and are subject to change due to currency fluctuations. Economy fares exclude checked baggage, meals and inflight entertainment.
Offer is valid for online bookings made at www.flyscoot.com and on Scoot’s mobile app for supported devices only. Full payment is required at the point of booking. Payment processing fees per guest segment are not included.
Offer is subject to availability and confirmation. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights or all dates. Bookings are not refundable except as provided in the Conditions of Carriage.
Other terms and conditions apply.
Sales on 12 Aug 2014, 7am to 9am. For more info and to book, click here.
Get a FREE American Tourister Caravan 70cm TSA luggage (worth S$260) (with min spend) and 2-years annual fees waiver when you sign up for a HSBC Revolution credit card at www.hsbc.com.sg.