|Starts||16 Dec 2014 (Tue) (ONE day only)|
Scoot will be having its Morning Glory Tuesday on 16 December 2014, 7am to 9am with fares starting from $9
- To Bangkok: $9 (Fly) / $79 (ScootBiz) (Travel from 5 Jan – 31 Mar 2015)
- To Hong Kong: $29 (Fly) / $129 (ScootBiz) (Travel from 1 Jan – 31 Mar 2015)
- To Perth: $49 (Fly) / $249 (ScootBiz) (Travel by 31 Mar 2015)
- To Gold Coast: $89 (Fly) / $299 (ScootBiz) (Travel by 31 Mar 2015)
- To Taipei: $79 (Fly) / $199 (ScootBiz) (Travel from 5 Jan 2015 – 12 Mar 2015)
- To Nanjing: $79 (Fly) / $199 (ScootBiz) (Travel by 31 Mar 2015)
- To Tianjin / Qingdao / Shenyang: $99 (Fly) / $219 (ScootBiz) (Travel by 31 Mar 2015)
- To Sydney: $109 (Fly) / $299 (ScootBiz) (Travel by 31 May 2015)
Promotion period: 0700hrs – 0900 hrs (GMT+8) on 16 Dec 2014.
Fares indicated are one-way, for travel originating out of Singapore. Taxes and surcharges apply, and are subject to change due to currency fluctuations. Economy fares exclude checked baggage, meals and inflight entertainment.
Offer is valid for online bookings made at www.flyscoot.com and on Scoot’s mobile app for supported devices only. Full payment is required at the point of booking. Payment processing fees per guest segment are not included.
Full list of fees are available at www.flyscoot.com. Offer is subject to availability and confirmation. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights or all dates. Bookings are not refundable except as provided in the Conditions of Carriage. All the terms and conditions are available at www.flyscoot.com.
Other terms and conditions apply.
Sales on 16 Dec 2014, 7am to 9am. For more info and to book, click here.
Get a FREE American Tourister Caravan 70cm TSA luggage (worth S$260) (with min spend of S$600 within a month of Card Account Opening Date) and 2-years annual fees waiver when you sign up for a HSBC Revolution credit card at www.hsbc.com.sg.