|Starts||20 Apr 2017 (Thu)||Ends||8 May 2017 (Mon)|
|SINGPromos is now on Telegram. Click here to follow us now|
Don’t miss out on Singapore Airlines exclusive in-app celebratory fares to 12 destinations!
Download SingaporeAir app now to enjoy greater travel convenience.
Sale period: Now to 8 May 2017
- For Munich only
- 15 August to 30 September 2017
- For Christchurch only
- 1 August to 30 September 2017
- All other destinations
- 1 July to 30 September 2017
|Destinations||Min Stay||Max Stay||Fares from|
|Kuala Lumpur||3 Days||14 Days||SGD70|
|Ho Chi Minh City||3 Days||14 Days||SGD170|
|Bangkok||3 Days||14 Days||SGD170|
|Colombo||3 Days||21 Days||SGD270|
|Guangzhou||3 Days||14 Days||SGD270|
|Taipei||3 Days||14 Days||SGD370|
|Delhi||3 Days||21 Days||SGD470|
|Dubai||3 Days||21 Days||SGD470|
|Melbourne||5 Days||21 Days||SGD570|
|Tokyo||3 Days||14 Days||SGD570|
|Munich||7 Days||21 Days||SGD770|
|Christchurch||5 Days||21 Days||SGD970|
How To Book Celebratory Fares on SingaporeAir App
Step 1: Download Singapore Air App from iTunes App Store or Google Play.
Step 2: Launch the app and tap on “Search Flights”.
Step 3: Select the departing city, destination, cabin class, travel dates and number of travellers.
*Please refer to the fare table above to check against the fare conditions for applicable travel period
If the promotional fare is not showing even when all the fare conditions are met, please use “See 3-day fares” function to view the fare calendar as shown on the right.
Step 4: Proceed to select the applicable flights and fare family with the corresponding fare.
Step 5: Review the booking summary before moving on to the payment page to secure the booking.
Terms & Conditions of 70th Anniversary Celebratory Fares
- Advertised fares are only available on SingaporeAir App.
- Fares listed are valid for travel on Singapore Airlines and Silkair only, and must be issued in Singapore.
- Advertised fares will include associated taxes and are subject to change due to currency fluctuations.
- Advertised fares are subject to seat availability.
- . Fares are only applicable for round trip. Multi-city itineary is not applicable for advertised fares.
- Flight or date change will not be permitted after the tickets are issued.
- Tickets purchased are non-transferable once issued, and name change is strictly not allowed.
- Tickets once issued are non-refundable.
- Child/ infant occupying a seat will be charged at 100% of the promotional fare.
- Infant not occupying a seat will be charged at 10% of the Economy Flexi Saver (HESG) fare.
- Fare is not valid for Unaccompanied Minors/Young Passengers between the ages of 5 years and under 18 years.
The SingaporeAir app
Wherever your travels take you, make your trip even more enjoyable with the app, which you can use on your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Android phones. Bringing you greater convenience with access to a range of personalised features at your fingertips, you can expect even more enhancements that will progressively be added in the future.
Skip the check-in queues
- Be the first to select your preferred seat and receive prompt check-in reminders for stored trips.
- Breeze through the airport by checking in on your mobile for yourself and anyone else on the same booking.
- You can also add your mobile boarding pass to your device and view it anytime. Learn more about the Mobile Boarding Pass.
Manage your trips
- Trips are automatically stored for bookings made on the app or for logged-in users, so you can easily manage your booking such as updating your seats and meals.
- Your trip dates will automatically be synchronised to the calendar on your device.
Quick access to your KrisFlyer account
- If you are an existing KrisFlyer member, log in to retrieve your bookings and stay up to date with the latest exclusive news and announcements.
- Track your miles, Elite Miles, past transactions and PPS Value easily.
- Touch ID is also supported for one touch log-in on compatible Apple devices.
Experience KrisWorld through the SingaporeAir app
- Save everything you love to a personal Favourites list that can be stored on the device for your next trip with us.
- Launch, control, and view everything, including the volume and flight path and progress, on the device.
- Multi-tasking is a breeze with the app – enjoy your content on the seat monitor while browsing thought other things, like the flight path – simultaneously.
*This feature is currently available only on A350 aircraft
For more info, click here