Singapore Airlines will reduce its fuel surcharges for tickets issued on or after 26 February 2015.
Fuel prices have declined in recent months, although jet fuel continues to account for a significant percentage of SIA Group expenditure.
The new fuel surcharge levels shown below will apply to Singapore Airlines and SilkAir flights.
They represent a decrease of between USD5 and USD83 per sector, depending on the distance and class of travel.
|Route Per Ticketed Sector||Surcharge in USD|
|First Class, Suites||Business Class||Premium Economy, Economy Class|
|Between Singapore and South East Asian gateways ||50||45||31|
|Between Singapore and Europe/South Africa ||175||165||151|
|Between Singapore and Americas||235||225||215|
|Between Europe and Australia/New Zealand ||265||250||229|
|All other flights ||131||116||103|
* Figures in US Dollars, converted into currency of sale at time of ticketing
The application of fuel surcharges may be subject to regulatory approval or variation in some markets.
-  Includes flights between Germany and the United Kingdom, and between the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia.
-  Includes flights between North America and Hong Kong, Seoul, Tokyo, Frankfurt and Moscow, as well as between Barcelona and Sao Paulo.
-  Applicable to transfer flights (not involving stopovers) via Singapore only.
-  Includes flights between Singapore and cities in Australia, New Zealand, China, Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, India, Bangladesh, the Maldives, Sri Lanka, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
RELATED: Check out ongoing Singapore Airlines promotion fares
Get $120 cashback when you apply for a Citibank card at www.citibank.com.sg!