Hear the music you love in its true depth and clarity with the new Jabra Move Wireless headphones (RRP S$148)
An unrivalled wireless sound sensation with ultra-lightweight stainless steel headband of sturdy beauty and style
From a solid heritage in audio engineering and expertise and the assured quality of a world leader, Denmark-headquartered brand Jabra introduces an unrivalled sound sensation: the stylish Jabra Move Wireless on-ear headphones (RRP S$148), optimised for all music lovers to hear with true depth and clarity the music that they love.
Bringing together the best of Jabra’s signature Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology and the distinctive ergonomic beauty of Scandinavian design, Jabra Move Wireless delivers premium digital sound in crisp and clear mids and highs while embodying clean lines and minimalist style.
Well-constructed and tested for maximum durability, its ultra-light expandable headband of high-quality stainless steel is enveloped in dirt-resistant fabric of colours inspired by the fascinating lights of a modern metropolis.
Amply cushioned angled ear cups ensure all day optimal comfort for the full eight hours of battery life on a single charge. Manage your music and voice calls directly from the HD Voice ready Jabra Move Wireless without missing a beat.
It’s time to get liberated and let your music take you away. Choose from colours of cobalt (blue), cayenne (red) or coal (black) to suit your personality and lifestyle.
This latest addition to Jabra’s portfolio of award-winning wireless headphones and earbuds retails at an outstanding value of RRP S$148 at Apple premium resellers, Challenger, Harvey Norman stores and other Jabra authorised resellers.
Auto-Pairing With All Bluetooth-Ready Devices
No dangly cable or wires snaking out of bag or pocket that hold back your music listening style during your long commutes or as you get on with your tasks. Featuring automatic pairing and voice guidance, enjoying the freedom of music from all your devices couldn’t get more effortless and simple.
And for those wired moments, such as on flights or with non-Bluetooth devices, a detachable 3.5mm audio cable is included so you look great and feel great with your Jabra Move headphones whenever you want.
Features & Specifications
- Jabra’s signature DSP for crisp digital reproduction
- Ultra-lightweight and adjustable stainless steel headband
- Control music and calls directly from the headphones
- Size 40mm
- Sensitivity 94dBSPL with 60mV at 1kHz
- Impedance 29 Ohm
- Frequency range 20Hz to 20kHz
- Premium durable design for life on the move;
- Weighs 150 g; dirt-resistant fabric in choice of 3 colours
- Tested to the max: drop-test (1.5m), flexibility-test/bend (10,000 times)
- Easy to pair – always in pairing mode; pairs with up to 8 devices with 2 active connections at the same time
- High quality call performance in HD Voice; 4mm omni-directional microphone
- Up to 8 hours talk time/music time; up to 12 days standby time
- Connects to all Bluetooth ready devices
- Comes with 1.2m long detachable 3.5mm audio cable accessory
Get a FREE American Tourister Caravan 70cm TSA luggage (worth S$260) (with min spend of S$600 within a month of Card Account Opening Date) and 2-years annual fees waiver when you sign up for a HSBC Revolution credit card at www.hsbc.com.sg.