Jabra Revo Wireless, which features Dolby Digital Plus technology for enhanced audio experience and 2013 Red Dot Design Award winner, introduces a new colour offering of rich black with gold accents.
Dubbed Inked Treasure, the newest colour joins existing colours of cool grey, white and black to expand the line of on-ear Bluetooth headphones.
Jabra has also announced the lowering of the retail price from S$398 to S$248.
The new retail price of RRP$248 is now available in all four colour variants of black, white, cool grey and Inked Treasure at stores islandwide in Singapore.
“Jabra Revo Wireless has built an impressive and enthusiastic following in Singapore since it first launched in March last year. To keep pace with user preference and demand, the choice of colours has likewise been steadily enhanced,” commented Margaret Ang, Regional Sales Manager, Jabra APAC, Consumer Solutions.
“Jabra Revo Wireless continues to be a clear winner in Jabra’s suite of high-performance music products and we’re excited at the new price that enables serious music lovers in even greater numbers to enjoy its Dolby Digital Plus enhanced sound capability, and state-of-the-art build and design quality.”
Built to last from premium-grade material that deliver top-notched wireless audio performance and withstand every day ‘use and abuse’, the incomparable Jabra Revo Wireless features a sturdy and durable aluminium frame, shatter-proof headband and foldable steel hinges.
Worn over the head with earcups that slide to match the shape of the head, it is soft-textured and remarkably comfortable for all-day wearing.
Touch-sensitive ‘Turntable’ Music Controls
Using touch-sensitive turntable controls located on the right earcup, users roll their finger clockwise or anticlockwise to adjust the audio volume, tap the sides to play music, skip tracks, as well as manage voice calls.
Dolby surround sound with Jabra Sound App
Pressing the button on the left earcup launches the exclusive Jabra Sound App that lets users enjoy their favourite music genres with the rich depths and immersive experience of Dolby surround sound.
With the app, users of both Android and iOS devices can customise audio settings, adjust the graphic equalizer according to individual listening comfort and preferences, create playlists and share music.
Wireless/Wired connectivity choice with Jabra Revo Wireless
In addition to battery life providing up to 12 hours of music or talk time and 240 hours standby time, Jabra Revo Wireless is equipped with a built-in mic with Noise Blackout™ technology that boosts clarity for voice calls.
Users also have the choice of switching between the wireless functionality of Bluetooth 3.0 or using the accompanying cable with 3.5mm jack connector and a simple remote button to connect to their music playing devices.
Key Features & Specifications of Jabra Revo Wireless
- High definition Dolby Digital Plus enhanced sound via exclusive Jabra sound App
- Optimized sound excellence with portable devices
- Turntable Touch Control for easy music and call management
- Life proof – tough, shatterproof and constructed for ultimate portability
- Extreme tested: Cable (to 15 kg), bend (10000 times), Fold (3500 times), Drop (from 2m)
- Premium materials: synthetic titanium headband (lightweight and flexible), steel hinges and aluminum frame
- Premium comfort for extended wear: memory foam ear cups and padded headband
- Foldable design for quick and compact storagesuperior call quality
- Noise blackout™ with dual mic technology
- NFC for easy pairing
- Detachable corded option for when you need to be wired
- Connects with all Bluetooth ready devices – phones, computers, tablets etc
- Long playback & standby time (12 hours/10 days); long wireless range (10 m)
- In the box: Jabra Revo Wireless headphones, USB cable, protective bag, 1.2 m detachable 3.5 mm audio cable, quick start guide
Get $120 cashback when you apply for a Citibank card at www.citibank.com.sg!