|Starts||1 Nov 2016 (Tue)||Ends||31 Jan 2017 (Tue)|
|SINGPromos is now on Telegram. Click here to follow us now|
Sign up for HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card at www.hsbc.com.sg and receive a Samsonite Black Label Plutus 68cm Luggage worth S$950 plus $20 cash rebate and 2 years annual fee waiver
The HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card allows you to enjoy 5% cash rebate on your recurring Mobile, Cable TV, and Internet Bill Payment plus up to 5% cash rebates on Groceries and Petrol spend at Caltex and Shell stations, and up to 2% cash rebates on Dining with HSBC Quarterly Cash Rebates Programme.
To be eligible for the free Samsonite Black Label Plutus 68cm Luggage gift, charge a minimum spend of S$500 per month, during the first 3 months from card issuance date.
Benefits of HSBC Visa Platinum Card
- 5% cash rebate on selected recurring bills
- Up to 5% cash rebates on petrol
- Up to 5% cash rebates on groceries
- Up to 2% cash rebates on dining
- Earn 1 Rewards point with every S$1 charged
- Visa payWave
- Main card applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
- For Singaporeans or Permanent Residents, a minimum annual income of S$30,000 is required.
- For self-employed or foreigners or commission-based Singaporeans / Permanent Residents, a minimum annual income of S$40,000 is required.
- If you do not meet the above income requirements, a minimum fixed deposit of S$10,000 is required to be maintained with HSBC until account closure.
For more info and to apply, visit www.hsbc.com.sg.