|SINGPromos is now on Telegram. Click here to follow us now|
Deposits have a much lower risk as compared to other volatile products. They offer a better peace of mind and a higher level of assurance that your money will always be there
Note: Terms & conditions apply for the following promotions. Be sure to read in detail before going in for it.
In a heavily summarised definition:
- Fixed / Time deposits require you to place funds (usually fresh funds) in a account for a specified amount of time
- Incremental balance promotions require you to increase your average balance of your account from a defined period with fresh funds.
- Fresh funds refer to funds transferred from accounts outside the bank. Over-the-counter or machine cash deposits are usually fine too but do take note banks may charge for large cash deposits
Newer promotions are added to the bottom of the list
NOTE (NOVEMBER 2020): Due to the global COVID-19 crisis, banks may abruptly end their promotions early. Please visit the bank’s website to verify the latest rates
- Singapore Savings Bonds – Government Security; High p.a.; Min $500; Requires free CDP account; No penalty for early withdrawal; Interest payments every 6 months after issuance
- CIMB: Earn up to 0.75% with FastSaver
- CIMB: Earn up to 0.5% with StarSaver
- Maybank: Earn up to 1.0% p.a. with their latest time deposit rates from 2 October 2020
- HSBC offers 1.10% p.a. for 24-mth Singapore Dollar Time Deposits (as of 2 Oct 2020)
- Standard Chartered: Earn up to 0.40% p.a. when you deposit fresh funds into eSaver till 30 Nov
- UOB: Earn up to 0.55% p.a. with the latest SGD fixed deposit offers till 30 November 2020
- Singapore Savings Bond (SSB): Earn up to 0.87% p.a. in the latest bond – Apply by 25 Nov
- CIMB Bank: Earn 0.35% p.a. with the latest SGD fixed deposit promo till 30 Nov 2020
- OCBC: Earn up to 0.50% p.a. with 12 mths time deposit from 5 November 2020
Found a good offer? Share it in the comments below!
NEW: Get a Samsonite Luggage Prestige 69cm Spinner Exp with built-in scale (worth SGD670) (with min spend of $800) plus no annual fees when you sign up for a HSBC Revolution credit card at www.hsbc.com.sg.