|We are now on Telegram|
Deposits have a much lower risk as compared to other volatile products.
They offer a better peace of mind and a higher level of assurance that your money will always be there
Note: Terms & conditions apply for the following promotions. Be sure to read in detail before going in for it.
In a heavily summarised definition:
- Fixed / Time deposits require you to place funds (usually fresh funds) in a account for a specified amount of time
- Incremental balance promotions require you to increase your average balance of your account from a defined period with fresh funds.
- Fresh funds refer to funds transferred from accounts outside the bank. Over-the-counter or machine cash deposits are usually fine too but do take note banks may charge for large cash deposits
New promotions are added to the bottom of the list
- CIMB: Earn up to 3.5% with FastSaver (from 1 Nov 22)
- CIMB: Earn up to 3.5% with StarSaver (from 1 Nov 22)
Maybank S’pore offering up to 3.60% p.a. when you deposit fresh funds till 30 April 2023
- Standard Chartered S’pore offers up to 3.75% p.a. when you deposit fresh funds into e$aver till 31 May
- RHB Bank is offering up to 3.5% p.a. fixed deposit promo from 29 Apr 2023
- HL Bank S’pore offering up to 3.50% p.a. with the latest SGD fixed deposit promo till 30 June
- CIMB S’pore offers up to 3.45% p.a. with their latest fixed deposit promo till 31 May 2023
- UOB S’pore offering up to 3.45% p.a. with the latest SGD fixed deposit offer till 31 May 2023
- Singapore Savings Bond (SSB) offers up to 2.81% p.a. in the latest bond – Apply by 26 May 2023 *SSB GOVT BONDS*
- Standard Chartered S’pore offering up to 3.20% p.a. with the latest SGD Time Deposit till 16 May 2023
- Sing Investments & Finance offering up to 3.35% p.a. with latest fixed deposit promotion from 16 May 2023
- ICBC S’pore offering up to 3.55% p.a. with latest Fixed Deposit Promotion from 18 May 2023 *HIGHEST 3-mth*
- OCBC S’pore offering up to 3.20% p.a. with the latest time fixed deposit promo from 18 May 2023
- Bank of China offers up to 3.50% p.a. with latest Time Deposit promotion from 22 May 2023
- Hong Leong Finance offering up to 3.10% p.a. with the latest fixed deposits promotion from 24 May 2023
- State Bank of India S’pore offering 3.50% p.a. with latest SGD Time Deposit promo from 24 May 2023
- Maybank S’pore offering up to 3.20% p.a. with their latest time deposit rates from 26 May 2023
Last updated 26 May 2023. Click these links for latest Fixed Deposit or Time Deposit Promo
Found a good offer? Share it in the comments below!
CIMB Bank has a new online fixed deposit promotion with interest of up to 1.80% p.a.
Any promotion from Bank of China? Their website is never updated since 2 yrs ago.
Singapura Finance Ltd has revised the interest rates for Fixed Deposit as follows:
SGD20,000 to < $50,000 12 months 2.95% p.a. 24 months 3.05% p.a.
SGD50,000 to < $500,000 12 months 3.05% p.a. 24 months 3.15% p.a.
SGD500,000 and above 12 months 3.15% p.a. 24 months 3.25% p.a.
In conjunction with the launch of Singapura Finance Internet Banking, SFL Go, customer who register for a SFL Go will get additional 0.125% interest on top of the promotional rate, subject to a minimum Fixed Deposit placement of $50,000.00 and limited to 1 placement per customer per SFL Go sign up.
Above rates are subject to change without prior notice and valid for fresh funds only.
SGD deposits placed with Singapura Finance are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation for up to $75,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law.
State Bank Of India 12 months 4% $50000