|SINGPromos is now on Telegram|
Deposits have a much lower risk as compared to other volatile products. They offer a better peace of mind and a higher level of assurance that your money will always be there
Note: Terms & conditions apply for the following promotions. Be sure to read in detail before going in for it.
In a heavily summarised definition:
- Fixed / Time deposits require you to place funds (usually fresh funds) in a account for a specified amount of time
- Incremental balance promotions require you to increase your average balance of your account from a defined period with fresh funds.
- Fresh funds refer to funds transferred from accounts outside the bank. Over-the-counter or machine cash deposits are usually fine too but do take note banks may charge for large cash deposits
New promotions are added to the bottom of the list
- CIMB: Earn up to 0.3% with FastSaver
- CIMB: Earn up to 0.4% with StarSaver
- Maybank: Earn up to 0.6% p.a. with their latest time deposit rates
- RHB Bank is offering up to 0.50% p.a. fixed deposit promo till 31 Dec
- UOB: Earn up to 0.50% p.a. with the latest SGD fixed deposit offers till 31 Dec
- Singapore Savings Bond (SSB): Earn up to 1.78% p.a. in the latest bond – Apply by 28 Dec **BEST for lowest risk deposit up to $200,000**
- CIMB offers up to 0.75% p.a. with their latest fixed deposit promo till 31 Dec
- Standard Chartered: Earn up to 0.50% p.a. when you deposit fresh funds into eSaver till 31 Jan
Found a good offer? Share it in the comments below!