|SINGPromos is now on Telegram. Click here to follow us now|
Get up to 2%* p.a. on your savings with the new Citi MaxiGain Savings Account. It’s a simple and easy way to grow your money.
RELATED: Apply for 2 cards & get $125 cashback! Plus get an additional welcome gift of S$1,500 worth of shopping vouchers when you apply for a Citibank Rewards Visa Card. T&Cs apply. Visit www.citibank.com.sg for more info
Get the most out of your spend, protect your loved ones and grow your wealth. Plus, earn up to 2.5% p.a. more on your savings.
- Earn Base Interest:
- 80% of the 1-month Singapore Dollar Interbank Offer Rate (1-month SIBOR)
- A base interest rate equivalent to 80% of the 1- month Singapore Dollar Singapore Interbank Offer Rate (“1-month SIBOR”) will be paid on the first S$150,000 in the daily balance of your MaxiGain account. For example, if 1 month SIBOR is 1% p.a., the Base Interest Rate shall be 0.8% p.a.
- A Base Interest Rate of 0.05% p.a. shall apply to balances in your MaxiGain account in excess of S$150,000.
- You need to maintain a daily end of day balance of at least $10,000 in your MaxiGain account to earn interest. Interest at the Base Interest Rate will accrue daily, if you maintain at least S$10,000 in your MaxiGain account, based on the daily end of day balance and will be paid on the last day of the month.
- Earn Bonus Interest:
- Bonus interest rate that steps up each month
- Starting from 0.1% p.a. to a maximum of 1.2% p.a.
- Individuals 18 years and above
- Minimum initial deposit of S$10,000 from account opening
- Singaporeans or foreigners.
Complimentary cash withdrawals from Citibank ATMs overseas (with no processing fee), instant fund transfers and more.
Have a Personal Banker take care of your financial needs when you have balances above S$50,000.
Other terms and conditions apply.
See ad image for more details
Click on thumbnail[s] to enlarge. For more info, click here.
NEW: Get a Samsonite Luggage Prestige 69cm Spinner Exp with built-in scale (worth SGD670) (with min spend of $800) plus no annual fees waiver when you sign up for a HSBC Revolution credit card at www.hsbc.com.sg.