|SINGPromos is now on Telegram|
The Poké Ball LED EZ-Link charm is ready for battle!
Grab yours now for just $26.90 (no load value) at selected Buzz stores and watch it light up a bright red with every tap.
Limited to the purchase of 5 pieces per customer and it comes packaged in a box.
Each Poke Ball LED EZ-Link charm comes packaged in a box.
UPDATE 9 Dec: The Single Pokeball are fully redeemed however there’s a Bundle deal which includes the Pichu Charm at S$45. More info
Outlets carrying the limited LED Pokémon charms
While Stocks Last!
- Bedok Bus Interchange,
- Tampines Bus Interchange,
- Elias Mall &
- Tampines Mall
- AMK Bus Interchange,
- Toa Payoh Bus Interchange,
- Yishun Ave 2
- Woodlands ITH,
- Sembawang Bus interchange.
- 900 Upper Serangoon Road Kovan NEL MRT Station Bus Stop B21 (63031) & B21(63039)
- Farrer Park MRT,
- Kovan MRT,
- Blk 211D Punggol Walk #01-665,
- Serangoon Bus Interchange and
- Serangoon MRT
- Sim Lim Square
- 18 Jalan Membina Bus Stop B07 (10161),
- 3150 Commonwealth Ave West Clementi MRT Station,
- Boon Lay Bus interchange
- Bukit Batok Bus interchange,
- Clementi Mall,
- Hillion Mall,
- Outram Park MRT &
- Blk 165A Teck Whye Crescent #01-343 Singapore 681165
What’s an EZ-Link charm?
An EZ-Link charm is a special EZ-Link in the form of a trinket. It makes use of contactless technology designed by EZ-Link to make using EZ-Link smarter and trendier. An EZ-Link wearable takes on other forms that can be worn around watchbands or wristbands.
Functioning in exactly the same way as an EZ-Link card, EZ-Link charms/wearables can be used on buses, trains, taxis, and even on retail and vending outlets which accept EZ-Link for payment.
It can be topped up at any of the 30,000 EZ-Link acceptance points islandwide!
- Use your ez-charm to tap and pay for your daily transit on buses and trains!
- No stored value
- Validity of EZ-Charm: Three (3) years from the date of encoding.
For more info, click here.
NEW: Get a Samsonite Luggage Prestige 69cm Spinner Exp with built-in scale (worth SGD670) (with min spend of $500) plus annual fees waiver when you sign up for a HSBC Revolution credit card at www.hsbc.com.sg.