|Starts||18 Aug 2015 (Tue)||Ends||14 Sep 2015 (Mon)|
|SINGPromos is now on Telegram. Click here to follow us now|
Charge your online, local dining and entertainment transactions to your HSBC’s Revolution credit card and you will receive 5 HSBC Rewards points for every dollar spent.
Earn 1 HSBC Rewards point for every dollar you spend on everything else. There’s no minimum spend and you can earn as many Rewards points as you like.
For a limited time, sign up for HSBC’s Revolution credit card and receive S$80 Starbucks Card plus an additional S$40 Starbucks Card when you sign up for a supplementary card together, additional S$20 cash rebate (Online sign-up exclusive) and first 2 years fee waiver
Online sign-up exclusive: Enjoy an additional S$20 cash rebate when you apply and submit your supporting documents online.
To be eligible for the free gift, charge a minimum of one Qualifying Transaction to each card within one month of issuance. Other T&Cs apply
Apply online now at www.hsbc.com.sg
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
- For Singaporeans and Permanent Residents, a minimum annual income of S$30,000 is required.
- For self-employed and foreigners, a minimum annual income of S$40,000 is required.
- If you do not meet the above income requirements, a minimum Fixed Deposit Collateral of S$10,000 is required.
Benefits of HSBC Revolution Card
- 5X Rewards points on online, dining and entertainment
- 1X Rewards point with every S$1 charged on all other spend
- No minimum spend and earn as many Rewards points as you like
- Equipped with Visa payWave
- Sign up gift: Up to S$120 worth of Starbucks Cards
- Online sign-up exclusive: additional S$20 cash rebate
- First 2 years fee waiver
Apply online now at www.hsbc.com.sg.
Other ongoing HSBC credit card promotions
Other terms and conditions apply.
Sales on until 14 Sep 2015
NEW: Get a Samsonite Luggage Prestige 69cm Spinner Exp with built-in scale (worth SGD670) (with min spend of $800) plus no annual fees when you sign up for a HSBC Revolution credit card at www.hsbc.com.sg.