|Starts||1 Mar 2019 (Fri)||Ends||31 May 2019 (Fri)|
|Location||6 Raffles Quay||Address||6 Raffles Quay|
|SINGPromos is now on Telegram. Click here to follow us now|
ICBC Chinese Zodiac Credit Card, jointly designed by TsingHua University and ICBC Credit Card Centre, is a card collection of 12 lively Chinese Zodiac animals with their corresponding oracle bone inscriptions.
ICBC Chinese Zodiac Credit Card provides enthusiasts with cultural and heritage richness by integrating Chinese cultural elements into the physical product.
S$120* Additional Cashback for new Credit Card Cardholders!
Apply for ICBC Chinese Zodiac Credit Card now and receive up to S$120* Additional Cashback!
No Minimum spend, No Cap, unlimited 1.6% * Cashback on Local Spend and Overseas Spend!
Enjoy unlimited 1.6% * Cashback on Local and Overseas Spend.
No minimum spend and no limitation to the number of transactions.
The more you spend, the more Cashback you earn!
Tap and pay for bus & train rides. No more Tops-Ups. Just Tap & Go.
MasterCard has partnered with the Land Transport Authority (“LTA”) and TransitLink to introduce Mastercard contactless payments on buses and trains.
Now you can tap and pay for your rides with your ICBC Chinese Zodiac Credit Card contactless card by registering for Account-based Ticketing with LTA and TransitLink*.
No more top-ups needed – Just tap & go!
How to register:
- Visit transitlink.com.sg.
- Create an account and add your ICBC Chinese Zodiac Credit Card.
- Upon successful registration, your card will be activated for use after 3 days.
* Limited availability. For more information, please click here for FAQs.
ICBC Global Travel Credit Card, Enjoy up to 3% unlimited cashback* with your local and overseas spend!
No minimum spend required to earn the Cashback. You can enjoy the unlimited 1.5% Cashback on Local Spend and 3% Cashback on Overseas Spend for your spending! With no limitation to the number of transactions and Cashback you can earn. The more you spend, the more Cashback you earn!
*Enjoy Global VIP lounge service at high-speed railway stations and Airports
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China and DragonPass now jointly offer Global VIP lounge service at high-speed railway stations and Airports to all ICBC Global Travel Mastercard customers. All qualified card holders can enjoy VIP lounge services at high-speed railway stations and airports globally.
Promotion period: from now till 31 December 2019
Gentle reminder: All DragonPass points will expire at the current year end. You are required to undergo the registration process again for 2019 to enjoy the Global VIP lounge services.
- From now till 31 December 2019, all ICBC Global Travel MasterCard Credit Card holders can receive a total 6 DragonPass points. For every visit to VIP lounge at the airports, 1 point will be deducted per person and for every visit to VIP lounge at the high-speed railway stations, 0.5 point will be deducted per person. You can enjoy up to 6 free visits to VIP Lounge at airports or up to 12 visits to VIP lounge at high-speed railway stations. When there are only 0.5 points left, it can only be used at high-speed railway stations’ VIP lounge.
- Customers can bring guests along to enjoy the VIP lounge service at airports and high-speed railway stations. The free DragonPass points given to customers will be deducted according to the number of guests’ customers brings along.
Waiver of Annual Fee for 3 years
Principal applicant must be aged 21 years and above and have a minimum annual income of S$30,000.
Supplementary applicant must be aged 18 years and above and be a family member of the Principal applicant.
If you are unable to provide the necessary income documents or satisfy the minimum income criteria, you can apply for a secured card which requires a minimum fixed deposit of SGD 10,000. Terms and conditions apply.
For more information, please click here.