|Starts||1 Jan 2020 (Wed)||Ends||29 Feb 2020 (Sat)|
Get your fill of higher savings of up to 1.90% p.a. in iSAVvy Savings Account, an online savings account
Rates in January and February 2020:
Daily Balance (ADB) (S$)
|January and February 2020|
|10,000 to < 50,000||0.30||1.60||1.90|
|50,000 to < 200,000||0.38||1.52|
|200,000 to 3mil||0.50||1.40|
The rates above are subject to change without notification. Subject solely to the Bank’s discretion, this promotion is applicable to Shariah-compliant products.
In the event that Maybank offers a higher bonus rate on iSAVvy Savings Account during the Promotion Period, you will enjoy the higher bonus rate on your incremental balance for that month.
Use FAST to do an interbank fund transfers from other participating banks into your Maybank iSAVvy Savings Account to enjoy this promotion now.
Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is available from 1 January to 29 February 2020.
- The eligible accounts in this Promotion are iSAVvy Savings Account and iSAVvy Savings Account-i.
- Bonus interest/dividend is awarded on the incremental average daily balance in the Account during the Promotion Period against the average daily balance in December 2019. The Average Daily Balance of the Account is determined by computing the sum of every day-end balance in the Account that month divided by the number of days in that month.
- The Incremental ADB must be a minimum of S$10,000 and a maximum of S$1,000,000 for iSAVvy Savings Account and iSAVvy Savings Account-i, and a minimum of S$20,000 and a maximum of S$3,000,000 for Prestige Savings Account to be eligible for the Bonus Interest/Dividend.
- In the event that the Maybank offers Bonus Interest/Dividend rates on the Incremental Balance which are higher than the Bonus Interest/Dividend rates as stated in this marketing material, Account Holders will enjoy the higher Bonus Interest/Dividend rates on the Incremental Balance applicable for that month during the Promotion Period, subject to the same terms. In the event that the Bonus Interest/Dividend rates are lower than those stated in this marketing material, the Bonus Interest/Dividend rates in this marketing material will continue to apply during the Promotion Period.
- Prevailing Base Rates will apply after the Promotion.
- Full Terms and Conditions governing this Promotion applies.
For more info, click here
Apply for the Citi Cash Back Card credit card and get S$120 cash back when you apply and spend! Visit www.citibank.com.sg!