|Starts||13 Mar 2020 (Fri)||Ends||30 Apr 2020 (Thu)|
|SINGPromos is now on Telegram|
Enjoy attractive interest rate on your Singapore Dollar Time Deposit when you deposit fresh funds into your Maybank Current or Savings accounts.. Valid as of 2 April 2020
|Tenure||Deposit Amount||Promotional Rate|
|12-month||Minimum S$20,000||1.45% p.a.|
Rates are subject to change without notification.
How it works:
|Every S$1,000 deposited into Maybank Current or Savings accounts (minimum S$2,000)||>||You can deposit S$10,000 into Maybank Singapore Dollar Time Deposit accounts (minimum S$20,000)||>||Receive 1.45% p.a. on 12-month Maybank Singapore Dollar Time Deposit|
Terms and Conditions
- Promotional rate is available from 13 March 2020 and shall end on a date to be determined by Maybank in its absolute discretion.
- Individual and non-individual customers will enjoy Promotional Rate on 12-month Singapore Dollar Time Deposit when they make a deposit into selected Maybank Current or Savings Accounts (“CASA Account”). The applicable CASA Accounts for this Promotion are Passbook Savings, Privilege Plus Savings, SaveUp or PremierOne Accounts for individuals and Current, FlexiBiz or PremierBiz Accounts for non-individuals.
- For every S$1,000 deposited into the CASA Account, S$10,000 can be placed into the Singapore Dollar Time Deposit, subject to a minimum of S$20,000 in Time Deposit and the corresponding minimum deposit of S$2,000 in the CASA Account.
- The funds deposited into the Time Deposit and CASA Account must be made at any Maybank Branch in Singapore, using fresh funds and excluding transfers from existing Maybank accounts (if any).
- Funds deposited into the CASA Account will be held by the bank for the same period as the Singapore Dollar Time Deposit from the date of deposit is made and will not be available for withdrawal during this period of time. For the avoidance of doubt, any withdrawal of the Deposit Amount during the Holding Period shall result in the corresponding termination of the Time Deposit under this Promotion.
- The full upfront interest amount from the Singapore Dollar Time Deposit will be credited into customer’s Maybank CASA Account opened and/or maintained with Maybank, on the next business day following the successful placement of the Time Deposit.
- Additional Terms and Conditions governing this Promotion apply together with the Terms and Conditions Governing Singapore Dollar Time Deposit. Additional Rules and Regulations governing Current and Savings for individuals and non-individuals shall also apply
For more info, click here.