|Starts||11 Jul 2016 (Mon)||Ends||30 Sep 2016 (Fri)|
For a limited period only, enjoy up to 1.80% p.a. when you place a SGD Time Deposit online with just S$25,000!
|iSAVvy Time Deposit|
(Placement via Maybank Online Banking)
|1.50% p.a.||1.65% p.a.||1.80% p.a.|
|SGD Time Deposit|
(Placement at Maybank Branches)
|1.45% p.a.||1.60% p.a.||N.A.|
Promotional rates are based on per annum and subject to change without notification.
Login to Maybank Online Banking to place a deposit into iSAVvy Time Deposit:
- Step 1: Select Account >Time Deposit > Singapore Dollar Time Deposit > iSAVvy Time Deposit
- Step 2: Select the account to debit funds for this placement
- Step 3: Agree to confirm the placement
You must have a Maybank savings or current account and Online Banking account to make the placement online.
Share this with your friends & loved ones on Facebook!
Terms and Conditions
- Promotional rates are applicable from 11 July 2016 for a minimum placement amount of S$25,000 for both iSAVvy Time Deposit via Maybank Online Banking (for individuals only) and at Maybank Branches.
- Deposit placed into iSAVvy Time Deposit must be debited from customer’s existing Maybank Savings or Current account via Maybank Online Banking.
- For placements via Online Banking, an upfront interest of 0.25% p.a. will be credited into customer’s Savings or Current account, opened and/or maintained with Maybank, on the next business day following the successful placement of the iSAVvy Time Deposit. The remaining interest will be paid upon maturity. For example, S$25,000 placement into 12-month tenure at 1.50% p.a., customer will receive upfront interest of 0.25% p.a. in customer’s Maybank Savings or Current account the next business day while the remaining interest amounting to 1.25% p.a. shall be credited on maturity at the end of the 12-month period.
- For placements via Maybank Branches, the full upfront interest or profit amount will be credited into customer’s Maybank Savings or Current Account, opened and /or maintained with Maybank, on the next business day following the successful placement of the Time Deposit.
- iSAVvy Time Deposit does not allow for partial withdrawal and top-up of the principal amount. For premature withdrawal, the entire interest paid upfront will be returnable to the Bank through a deduction from the iSAVvy Time Deposit principal amount. No interest-on-interest will be paid. Such premature withdrawal can only be made at any of Maybank Branches in Singapore.
- Other Terms and Conditions governing iSAVvy Time Deposit apply.
For more info, click here
Other terms and conditions apply.
No ending date is specified, hurry down if you don’t want to miss the sale.
Get $120 cashback when you apply for a Citibank card at www.citibank.com.sg!