|Starts||1 Jul 2016 (Fri)||Ends||31 Aug 2016 (Wed)|
|SINGPromos is now on Telegram. Click here to follow us now|
You can now use OCBC Cards with Apple Pay. What’s more, enjoy a 5% rebate on all your purchases made with OCBC Cards using Apple Pay.
Pay with your OCBC Cards using Apple Pay to enjoy a 5% rebate on your purchases islandwide. Only from 1 July to 31 August 2016.
How to set up and use Apple Pay
- On iPhone, open the Wallet app and tap the plus sign. From there, follow the onscreen instructions.
Setup on other device
- On Apple Watch, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and select “Wallet & Apple Pay,” then tap “Add Credit or Debit Card.” From there, follow the onscreen instructions.
- On iPad, go into Settings, open “Wallet & Apple Pay,” and select “Add Credit or Debit Card.” From there, follow the onscreen instructions.
How to use Apple Pay?
- Hold your phone near a contactless reader with your finger on Touch ID. You will see “Done” on the display, along with a subtle vibration and beep, letting you know your payment information was sent. For Apple Watch, double click the side button and hold the display of your
- Apple Watch up to the contactless reader. A gentle tap and beep confirm that your payment information was sent. Please note that the ‘last transaction’ seen does not necessarily mean that the transaction was successfully processed. Please validate this via the ‘back of card’ on your Apple Device
The 5% cash rebates for OCBC Apple Pay 5% Rebate Promotion will be capped at S$15 per customer.
Not a OCBC cardmember? The OCBC 365 card earns you cashback all year round while the Cashflo card is the first and only auto-instalment card(Stretch your payments over 3 or 6 months with zero interest). Apply for both the OCBC 365 & Cashflo cards to get $50 cashback! For more info and to apply, visit OCBC’s website here.
For more info, click here.
Other terms and conditions apply.
Sales on until 31 Aug 2016
NEW: Get a Samsonite Luggage Prestige 69cm Spinner Exp with built-in scale (worth SGD670) (with min spend of $800) plus no annual fees when you sign up for a HSBC Revolution credit card at www.hsbc.com.sg.