|Starts||4 Sep 2023 (Mon)||Ends||26 Sep 2023 (Tue)|
|We are now on Telegram|
Earn up to 3.16% p.a. with a minimum $500 in the latest Singapore Savings Bond
- Minimum per bond: $500
- Maximum per bond: None
- Maximum individual holding: $200,000
A safe and flexible way to save for the long term. Savings Bonds are a special type of Singapore Government Securities that is suitable for individuals. Your principal investment and interest payments are backed by the full faith and credit of the Singapore Government.
You will always get your principal back when investing in Savings Bonds. Once a Savings Bond is issued, interest rate changes will have no effect on the bond’s value.
They complement other savings and investments as a safe way to save for the long term.
- Safe – Savings Bonds are fully backed by the Singapore Government. In addition, you can always get your investment amount back in full with no capital losses.
- Long-term – Invest for up to ten years, with interest that increases over time. The longer you save, the higher your return.
- Flexible – Or, choose to exit your investment in any given month, with no penalties. There is no need to decide on a specific investment period at the start
|Year from issue date||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
|Average return per year %*||3.05||3.05||3.05||3.05||3.05||3.05||3.06||3.09||3.13||3.16|
*At the end of each year, on a compounded basis.
Looking for some fixed deposit options? Check out some of the best deposit rates here.
- For how to invest in Singapore Savings Bonds, click here.
- For existing holders who wish to withdraw their bonds, find out how here.
- For full info, click here