|We are now on Telegram|
Enjoy attractive interest rates on State Bank of India SGD Dollar Fixed Deposit
Promo rates as of 8 Aug
|Currency||Tenor||Promotional Interest Rate* (p.a.)||Minimum Deposit|
How to Apply
Walk in to State Bank of India branches and talk to the Relationship Managers.
* Terms and Conditions Governing SBIS SGD Term Deposit Promotion
- Applicable for fresh and renewal of funds for a limited period only.
- The minimum deposit amount per individual or per joint account is $25,000 in the currency the deposit has been placed.
- Multiple deposits can be placed by the customer as long as the maximum amount per individual is less than $1,000,000 in the currency the deposit has been placed.
- The start date of the Term Deposit will be the date the funds received by SBIS are cleared (“Start Date”). The promotional rates are only applicable from the Start Date where duly completed Account Opening Forms are received and accepted for processing by SBIS.
Auto Roll Over
Unless otherwise instructed in writing at least three working days prior to the maturity date of the deposit, the term deposit will be renewed automatically on maturity for the same period as the original deposit at the SBI Prevailing Term Deposit Board Rate of interest at the time of renewal.
For more info and to apply, click here.
Leave a Reply