|Starts||16 Feb 2015 (Mon)||Ends||27 Feb 2015 (Fri)|
Enjoy premium interest rates on your consolidated deposits and investments when you deposit Incremental Fresh Funds into a new or existing UOB High Yield Account.
Receive a limited edition 24K gold-plated RISIS Magnificent Goat Figurine (valued at S$238) with a minimum of S$500,000 Incremental Fresh Funds this Lunar Year, while stocks last.
|Total Value of Your Deposits and Investments||Prevailing Interest Rates (% p.a.)|
|S$350,000 to less than S$2,000,000||0.15|
|S$2,000,000 and above||0.20|
Here’s how you can enjoy up to 1.68% p.a.
|Incremental Fresh Funds Balance||Promotional Rates on Incremental Fresh Funds Balance (% p.a.)|
|S$200,000^ to S$5,000,000||1.48|
- Illustration*: 1.48% p.a. (Additional Promotional Rate) + 0.20% p.a. (Prevailing Interest Rate)
- *Assuming the Total Value of the Deposits and Investments are S$2,000,000 and above with an incremental Fresh Funds Balance of S$2,000,000, subject to a cap of S$5,000,000 per Account.
- ^Incremental Fresh Funds Balance of S$200,000 stated above is only applicable to Accountholders who top up an existing Account in Fresh Funds. New Accountholders must deposit a minimum Fresh Funds of S$350,000 to qualify for this Promotion.
*Terms and conditions:
-  Full terms and conditions governing the UOB High Yield Account Promotion (16 – 27 February 2015) apply and are available at uobprivilegebanking.com.sg (“Applicable Terms”). Words and expressions used shall have the same meaning as those used in the Applicable Terms. The Applicable Terms may be subject to change without notice or reason.
-  The Incremental Fresh Funds Balance is calculated on a daily basis as: Each day-end Account Balance less Monthly Average Balance of January 2015. Monthly Average Balance of January 2015 is calculated as: The summation of each day-end Account Balance for January 2015 divided by the number of calendar days of January 2015. Promotional rates are only applicable to the Incremental Fresh Funds Balance in the Account and are calculated on a daily basis for the Promotional Rates Term only. Promotional Rates Terms means in respect of a qualifying Account, the Participation Date, to 28 February 2015 only, both dates inclusive. Upon expiry of the Promotional Rates Term, the interest rates shall revert to the Prevailing Interest Rates.
Other terms and conditions apply.
Sales on until 27 Feb 2015. For more info, click here.
Get $120 cashback when you apply for a Citibank card at www.citibank.com.sg!