|Starts||30 Oct 2023 (Mon)||Ends||3 Dec 2023 (Sun)|
|We are now on Telegram|
Donate your pre-loved textbooks at the Share-A-Textbook donation drive
Update 24 Nov: Extended till 3 Dec
FairPrice Group’s Share-A-Textbook project began in 1983 as the Used Textbooks Project, with a mission to help moderate the cost of living and ease the burden of textbook expenses for our community.
Today, the flagship community engagement initiative continues to make an impact on the lives of children and youth from diverse backgrounds, providing a platform for the community to share their pre-loved textbooks.
Donate Your Textbooks
Donate your pre-loved textbooks at the Share-A-Textbook donation drive.
Note: Do check that book donations are in good condition and in line with the current MOE syllabus.
- Donation drive dates: 30 Oct – 3 Dec
30 Nov 2023
- How to donate: Leave your book donations in the dropbox or with a staff at the information counter at your nearest FairPrice store.
- Book donation points: More than 150 FairPrice stores including FairPrice Xtra hypermarkets, FairPrice Finest stores, FairPrice Supermarkets and FairPrice Xpress outlets.
What to donate
- MOE approved textbooks
- View the list of latest editions of approved textbooks
- Top 3 subjects of school textbooks needed: Mathematics, Mother-Tongue & English
- Exam preparation & supplementary materials
What and when is the donation period?
This year, members of the public may donate their pre-loved textbooks for the project at:
All FairPrice stores island-wide, including Warehouse Club, FairPrice Xtra hypermarkets, FairPrice Finest stores, FairPrice supermarkets, and FairPrice Xpress stores at Esso service stations.
The donation period is from 30th October to 30th November 2023. All books collected will be sent for sorting before distribution.
Will FairPrice Group take in assessment books, story books or encyclopaedias?
Yes, they do. They will be sorted under the ‘Reference / Others’ category for collection.
When is the public* distribution period?
Members of the public are welcome to pick up pre-loved textbooks on 6, 7, 9 and 10 December 2023 at =DREAMS, 99 Haig Rd, Singapore 438748 by registering your preferred date and time-slot before the distribution.
*In addition to 8 Dec, set aside for the priority collection scheme, students who fall under this scheme may also pick up with text books and other supplementary material on 6, 7, 9, 10.
For more info, click here.