|Starts||9 Nov 2014 (Sun)||Ends||21 Nov 2014 (Fri)|
Amazon has started their countdown to Black Friday deals and offers at www.amazon.com/blackfriday from 9 November through 21 November 2014.
Black Friday 2014 is almost here, but Amazon has already kicked off the savings a little early. When is Amazon’s Black Friday? This starts on November 28 4pm to November 29 359pm (Singapore time GMT +8)
They are counting down to the big day with even more deals, all day, every day at www.amazon.com/blackfriday.
Don’t forget – many items are eligible for FREE shipping. Simply add at least $125 of eligible AmazonGlobal Saver products to your cart and check out.
Check www.amazon.com/blackfriday every day at 4pm to be among the first to discover the deals
- From 9 Nov 2014 for a limited time
- WD My Passport Ultra Anniversary Edition 1 TB (UPDATE 9 Nov: Further price drop to US$69!)
- 20% off Clothing, Shoes, Jewellery, Watches & Luggages with promotion code
- TaylorMade Up To 40% Off Golf Clubs
- From 12 Nov 2014 for a limited time
- Till 16 Nov 2014, 4pm
- Till up to 20 Nov 2014, 4pm
- Till 19 Nov, 4pm
Daily 24hr Deals @ www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox – Deals start at 4pm on the first day and end on 4pm on the next day after which a new Deal takes over.
To qualify for free shipping, Place at least $125 of eligible AmazonGlobal Saver products (such has via www.amazon.com/International-Shipping-Direct/), excluding the Import Fees Deposit, in your Shopping Cart. 3 conditions must be met:
- Must be labelled “Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.”
- Must not exceed 20 pounds (~9kg) or more and
- Must not be too big in volume
- Check carefully when ordering electronics that are powered from the wall outlet – Singapore uses the 220V/240V voltage and the plug connector is different as well. Check that the electronic product supports the voltage range 100V – 240V. If it doesn’t, do NOT plug in directly to the Singapore wall plug outlet without using a step down transformer!
- Be careful of region-locked video games and movie discs – many of them can only be played on consoles or players that are sold in the US. Amazon has a dedicated help page relating to DVD/Blu-Ray region codes here.
- Warranty coverage may be limited to the US only. Some products such as Intel SSDs have international warranty. If the local distributor does not entertain you, you may need to send back the item to the US should any issue arise for warranty claim
- When making payments to Amazon, make payments in USD instead of SGD as the conversion rate Amazon uses may cause you to pay much more than paying in USD.
Other terms and conditions apply.
Sales on until 21 Nov 2014, 4pm
Get a FREE American Tourister Caravan 70cm TSA luggage (worth S$260) (with min spend of S$600 within a month of Card Account Opening Date) and 2-years annual fees waiver when you sign up for a HSBC Revolution credit card at www.hsbc.com.sg.