|Starts||1 Apr 2021 (Thu)||Ends||7 Apr 2021 (Wed)|
|SINGPromos is now on Telegram|
Spend S$80 or more on Amazon.sg using your Standard Chartered Mastercard card, and get S$10 added to your Amazon.sg Gift Card balance for use on a future purchase.
Note: This promo is for existing customers. New Amazon.sg customers enjoy $20 gift card when you spend $60. The details of the new customer promo can be found here (link will not work for existing customers)
From 1st to 7th April, if you make a purchase on Amazon.sg with an eligible card and meet the required minimum spend, a S$10 Amazon.sg Gift Card will automatically be added to your Amazon account. This offer is limited to the first 900 customers who meet the Terms & Conditions.
Any gift card funds earned as part of a promotion will be credited to your Amazon.sg Gift Card balance within 30 days of the promotion ending.
You can view your Amazon.sg Gift Card balance here. Note that you must log in or be logged into your Amazon.sg account to view your balance.
You can use your Amazon.sg Gift Card balance to pay for purchases made on Amazon.sg (via Desktop, mobile browser or the Amazon Shopping App). Amazon.sg Gift Card balances cannot be used for purchases on the Prime Now app or on any other Amazon website. See the Amazon.sg Gift Card Terms and Conditions for further information.
Terms & Conditions
- This is a limited time promotion. Offer expires at 23:59 SGT April 7, 2021 or when fully redeemed, whichever is earlier.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- Offer only applies to customer orders on Amazon.sg (via desktop, mobile browser or the Amazon Shopping App), excluding products sold on the Amazon Fresh Store. Products sold on the Amazon Fresh Store on Amazon.sg, Prime Now or any other Amazon website will not qualify for this offer.
- Offer only applies to customers who have made at least one prior order on Amazon.sg. First-time Amazon.sg customers will not qualify for this offer.
- Offer only applies to customer orders made using Standard Chartered Mastercard credit cards issued in Singapore. Any non-Singapore issued Standard Chartered Mastercard credit cards or any non- Standard Chartered Mastercard credit cards will not qualify for this offer.
- A customer’s Amazon.sg order must have a minimum purchase amount of S$80 in order to qualify for the offer and receive the Amazon.sg Gift Card. Items must be purchased in a single order. All items must also be delivered before 23:59 SGT May 6, 2021. Delivery fees and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount. The minimum purchase amount is the amount after any promotional discounts have been applied. Please ensure that you meet these offer requirements by checking the purchase order details and delivery date prior to checkout.
- Amazon.sg Gift Card will automatically be added to your Amazon account within 30 days after the promotion ends. View your Amazon.sg Gift Card here.
- Offer is not valid if the order is cancelled or any item or item(s) from the order are returned causing the total order amount to fall below the required minimum purchase amount.
- Amazon.sg Gift Cards expire 10 years from the date of issuance. Gift Cards are automatically applied to eligible orders upon checkout. If you would rather not use your Gift Card, you can deselect it in the Payment Selection step of checkout. Gift Cards cannot be transferred to other accounts.
- All Amazon.sg Gift Cards are subject to the Amazon.sg Gift Card Terms and Conditions and Amazon.sg Gift Card Restrictions.
- Offer applies to items shipped to a single address, whether in a single shipment or multiple shipments, if all shipments under a purchase are delivered before 23:59 SGT May 6, 2021.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account. The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is S$10.
- Delivery charges and taxes will apply to the full value of your eligible order.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- If any of the products related to an offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
- If you violate any of the offer terms, the offer will be invalid.
For more info, visit www.amazon.sg