|Starts||29 Jun 2020 (Mon)||Ends||12 Jul 2020 (Sun)|
|SINGPromos is now on Telegram. Click here to follow us now|
The Promotional Code cannot be used to purchase Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards, items sold by third party Sellers (even if “fulfilled by Amazon” or “Prime Eligible”), Warehouse Deals, digital products, e-books, alcohol, baby and infant formula, e-cigarettes (including e-liquids, refills and accessories), delivery costs, or against gift wrapping costs).
The Offer is valid only between 29 June 2020 and 12 July 2020, and limited to 10,000 coupons.
Enjoy reduction of VAT (about 15% off listed prices depending on item type) when you shop at Amazon UK and specify a non-European Union shipping address. Discounted price will be reflected at checkout. What’s more, all Amazon UK electronics products are compatible with Singapore voltages and plug sockets!
How to Claim:
Amazon customers who, after being invited by Amazon by email, push notification, banner on Amazon.co.uk, and who have visited the landing page https://www.amazon.co.uk/b?node=21608634031 where the offer is explained, and can see the Terms & Conditions of the offer (“Eligible Customers”), will benefit from a £5 promotional code to redeem against Qualifying Items of at least £25 on or before 11:59pm on 12 July 2020 on Amazon.co.uk (the “Offer”).
- Add any Qualifying Items at www.amazon.co.uk with a combined value of £25 or more (the “Minimum Purchase”) to your Shopping Basket via the “Add to Basket” button. You cannot use the 1-Click ordering method when redeeming a promotional code.
- When you’re done shopping, click the “Proceed to Checkout” button.
- At checkout, enter the promotional code (GIFT05) in the “Gift Cards and Promotional Codes” box. The Offer will then be applied to your order, reducing the cost of your total order value by £5.
Terms & Conditions:
- The Offer is valid only between 01:00am on 29 June 2020 and 11:59pm on 12 July 2020 (the “Offer Period”).
- This Offer is open to the first 10,000 Eligible Customers that satisfy these terms and conditions.
- Each Eligible Customer can claim up to a maximum of one Offer during the Offer Period. The maximum benefit that Eligible Customers may receive from this Offer is a single £5 promotional code (the “Promotional Code”) to redeem against Qualifying Items of at least £25 (the “Minimum Purchase Requirement”).
- Qualifying Items: The Promotional Code may only be redeemed against items sold by Amazon at the website www.amazon.co.uk, excluding Gift Cards, items sold by third party Sellers (even if “fulfilled by Amazon” or “Prime Eligible”), Warehouse Deals, digital products, e-books, alcohol, baby and infant formula, e-cigarettes (including e-liquids, refills and accessories), delivery costs, or against gift wrapping costs.
- To redeem the Promotional Code, enter “GIFT05” in the “Your gift certificates and coupons” section of the checkout page when purchasing your Qualifying Items before 11:59pm on 12 July 2020.
- Postage and packing will be applied to each item in accordance with Amazon’s standard delivery rates and policies.
- The Promotional Code is only redeemable if the same delivery speed is selected for all Qualifying Items. Please check the “Delivery Details” section during checkout to confirm that all Qualifying Items have the same delivery speed.
- Unless otherwise specified on the landing page of the relevant promotion or by Amazon, the Promotional Code may not be used on pre-existing orders or in conjunction with any other offer or promotional code.
- Minimum Purchase Requirement: The Offer is subject to the Minimum Purchase Requirement for Qualifying Items, so:
- if you remove Qualifying Items from your Basket, so that the combined purchase value of the remaining Qualifying Items at checkout falls below the Minimum Purchase Requirement, the Offer will cease to apply;
- if you cancel your order for a Qualifying Item (so that the combined purchase value of the remaining Qualifying Items falls below the Minimum Purchase Requirement), the Offer will cease to apply; and
- if you return a Qualifying Item (so that the combined purchase value of the Qualifying Items you retain falls below the Minimum Purchase Requirement), Amazon will deduct the value of the Promotional Code from the refund.
- If you use the 1-Click ordering method, the Promotional Code will not apply to your order.
- You must for pay the balance of the value of the Qualifying Items, after the Promotion Code has been applied, either by credit or debit card, or by using Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards. Unlike Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards, you will not be able to view any unused promotional codes in the Your Account section of www.amazon.co.uk.
- The Promotional Code has no cash redemption value and is not transferable or assignable.
- If you place an order for Qualifying Items using the Promotional Code and then return or cancel that order, the Promotional Code cannot be refunded or re-used.
- The Offer is subject to availability and may be withdrawn, modified, extended or amended without notice. The Offer has no cash alternative.
- The Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- Amazon’s Conditions of Use apply.
Visit www.amazon.co.uk to shop now