|Starts||13 Oct 2020 (Tue)||Ends||14 Oct 2020 (Wed)|
|SINGPromos is now on Telegram|
Amazon’s annual Prime Day is back in time for the holidays on October 13-14.
The two-day shopping event delivers Prime members incredible savings and deep discounts on thousands of deals across every category and from local small and medium-sized businesses in Singapore. Prime Day kicks off in Singapore on Tuesday, October 13 and runs through Wednesday, October 14, offering Prime members the chance to shop deals and top products for the holiday season including toys, electronics, beauty, kitchen, home, baby products and more, from the comfort and safety of their homes at amazon.sg/primeday. This will be the first installment in Singapore with Amazon.sg since its launch last year, allowing Singaporeans more ways to shop with Amazon. Not a Prime member yet? Anyone can join Prime or start a 30-day free trial at amazon.sg/prime to participate in Prime Day.
Amazon is launching e-Gift Cards this Prime Day. Amazon.sg’s e-Gift Cards offer an easy, simple and convenient gifting experience, and can be redeemed on an extensive selection of products on Amazon.sg. On October 13 and 14, Prime members who purchase at least S$50 Amazon.sg e-Gift Card in a single transaction can receive a bonus S$10 e-Gift Card, while stocks last. Please visit amazon.sg/egiftcardoffer for more information, terms and conditions apply.
Amazon is also introducing 10 new categories of products on Amazon.sg this Prime Day, expanding the selection available for customers to shop. Customers can shop for millions of items in new categories such as: Musical Instruments, Gardening, Furniture, Jewelry, Watches, Luggage, Business Industrial and Scientific Supplies, Video DVD, Music, and Software.
“This year’s Prime Day is an amazing opportunity for Prime members to enjoy savings with thousands of deals, explore our new expanded selection and get their holiday shopping done early, all from the comfort of their homes,” said, Henry Low, Country Manager, Amazon Singapore. “In the midst of an unprecedented year, we’re excited for Prime members in Singapore and worldwide to discover new ways to support local retailers and save big on everything they need and love.”
What’s New this Prime Day
- 48 hours of exclusive shopping for Prime members with the best deals on thousands of products on Amazon.sg and Prime Now.
- 10 new categories with millions of products added to Amazon’s ever-expanding selections, covering categories like Jewelry, Musical Instruments, Furniture, DVD and more.
- Curated selection of deals from local retailers in categories such as home and home improvement, electronics, kitchen and dining, health and personal care, toys and games, groceries and more, as well as brands like Acer, Bioderma, BOSE, Braun, Dyson, Graco, Instant Pot, Klipsch, JBL, Muji, Nikon, OnePlus, Pampers, Philips, Skip Hop, Sonos, and more.
- Amazon.sg e-Gift Cards will be available during this Prime Day. Amazon.sg e-Gift Cards offer an easy, simple and convenient gifting experience, providing an extensive selection of products on Amazon.sg. On October 13 and 14, Prime members who purchase at least S$50 Amazon.sg e-Gift Card in a single transaction can receive a bonus S$10 e-Gift Card, while stocks last. Please visit amazon.sg/egiftcardoffer for more information, terms and conditions apply.
- Finding Deals Has Never Been Easier: From spotlight deals to lightning deals, Prime members will enjoy thousands of great offers this Prime Day, with new deals launching every four to six hours.
- What is your Shopper Persona? Singaporeans can find out what is their shopper persona and discover better ways to enjoy shopping with Amazon at amazon.sg/shopperpersona.
Early Prime Day Deals Start Oct 1; Save Big this Prime Day
Starting October 1st, customers can shop early exclusive offers and deals on Amazon.sg leading up to Prime Day on October 13 and 14. Prime members will enjoy a series of exclusive deals on categories like Baby and Toys, Pets and Groceries, PC and Gaming, Home and Kitchen, Consumer Electronics and Health and Beauty. Follow @amazon.sg on Instagram to get the latest updates on the upcoming deals and more.
- 1 — 2 October — Save up to 40% on select Baby products, Toys and Games
- 3 — 4 October — Save up to 35% on select Pet supplies, Groceries, Beers, Wines and Spirits
- 5 — 6 October — Save up to 40% on select PC and Gaming devices
- 7 — 8 October — Save up to 30% on select Home and Kitchen products
- 9 — 10 October — Save up to 35% on select Consumer Electronics
- 11 — 12 October — Save up to 40% on select Beauty, Health, Household and Personal Care appliances
From now until 12 October —
- – Save up to 44% across headphones, speakers and wearable technology
- – Save up to 30% on Home and Kitchen
- – Save up to 30% on for two or more on selected video game titles
- – Save 20% on Bestsellers in Books
- – Spend S$80 and get S$20 off on selected baby, beauty and personal care essentials
For more info, visit www.amazon.sg