|Starts||3 Jan 2017 (Tue)||Ends||28 Feb 2017 (Tue)|
|SINGPromos is now on Telegram. Click here to follow us now|
IKEA will be having special Chinese New Year promotions and activities at their two outlets from 3 January to 28 February 2017
Check them out below
1) IKEA is selling Mandarin Oranges!
- When: 3 Jan – 27 Jan 2017
IKEA YONG CHUN LUKAN mandarin orange @ SGD$9.80/carton
Each carton consists of 30pcs L-size mandarin oranges. Approximate weight: 5kg.
Available in the Markethall section at the IKEA stores. Maximum purchase of 5 cartons per customer.
- Article : Yong Chun Lukan Mandarin Orange.
- Country of Origin : Fujian Province, China.
- Taste Profile : Juicy, sweet & sour.
- Box Dimension : SG – 38cm(L) x 25cm(D) X 14cm (H)
2) CNY Cookies
- When: From 3 Jan 2017, whilst stocks last
- What: Festive cookies at the Swedish Food Market at IKEA Alexandra and IKEA Tampines. *Note: Not all cookies are available at both stores.
IKEA Alexandra store: Pineapple Roll ($8), Prawn Roll ($8), Premium Peanut Cookie ($7.50), Kuih Bangkit ($7.50), Apricot Choc Chip Cookie ($7.50)
IKEA Tampines store: Pineapple Roll ($8), Prawn Roll ($8), Crunchy Cornflake ($7.50), Kuih Bangkit ($7.50), Walnut Oat Cookie ($7.50)
3) CNY special dishes
Lotus Leaf Rice $6.80 (3 Jan – 11 Feb)
ASC certified Salmon Yu Sheng $13.80 (From 9 Jan, whilst stocks last. Only at the Swedish Food Market)
4) Seasonal range: LYCKSALIG 2017
Meaning blissful in Swedish, IKEA’s LYCKSALIG limited edition range ushers in the Lunar New Year with prosperous serve ware, textiles and accessories.
Reinterpreting the traditional festive arrival of spring, the collection is brought to life through bold cherry blossom prints, vibrant pops of auspicious orange, red, gold colours and subtle gold hints.
The collection is available in stores now.
5) Capsule Machine promo Spend & Draw a Lucky Egg to win prizes instantly
- When: 6 – 8 Jan, 13 – 15 Jan, 20 – 22 Jan; 11am – 11pm
- What: Every Fri – Sun, From 6 till 22 Jan only!
Every $228 nett spend on home furnishing products in one single receipt entitles you to a capsule machine draw for a chance to win amazing instant prizes such as a sofa, up to $80 IKEA gift cards and more!
Terms & conditions apply.
6) Eat Your Way to a Discount!
- When: 1 Feb -28 Feb 2017
- Step 1. Spend a minimum of S$50 in a single receipt at the IKEA Restaurant and keep the receipt.
- Step 2. On the same day, present the same receipt to the cashier when you spend a minimum of S$300 in one single receipt on home furnishing products. IKEA will offset S$50 from your home furnishing purchase.
Terms & conditions apply.
- Promotion is valid from 1 Feb to 28 Feb 2017. Transaction and redemption of discount must strictly be made in the same IKEA store within the same day only.
- To qualify, a minimum spend of S$50 must be made for dine-in only at the IKEA restaurant.
- All purchases must be made within one single receipt. Combining of receipts is not allowed.
- Discount is valid for minimum S$300 purchase of IKEA home furnishing products. It excludes F&B, gift cards purchase, picking & delivery, installation, assembly charges and sewing services.
- Discounted products are non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash.
7) Additional In-store activities
- When: 7 Jan & 14 Jan
- What: Fengshui master talk, Frame decoration workshop, God of Fortune walkabout, Flower arrangement demo, CNY calligraphy artist.
- What: CNY Lion Dance
- When: 4 Feb (both IKEA Tampines and IKEA Alexandra), Timing: IKEA Tampines: 10 – 11am & IKEA Alexandra: 2 – 3pm
Click on image to enlarge
For more information, please head to IKEA.sg/CNY. Please note that the link will only be live from 3 Jan 2017 onwards.
NEW: Get a Samsonite Luggage Prestige 69cm Spinner Exp with built-in scale (worth SGD670) (with min spend of $800) plus no annual fees when you sign up for a HSBC Revolution credit card at www.hsbc.com.sg.