|Starts||1 Feb 2019 (Fri)||Ends||31 Jul 2019 (Wed)|
|Location||Andersen's of Denmark|
|SINGPromos is now on Telegram. Click here to follow us now|
Andersen’s of Denmark Ice Cream designs, produce sand sells premium quality ice cream together with related quality products. Andersen’s of Denmark Ice Cream uses ingredients that originate worldwide;
- Dairy products from Australia,
- Chocolate from Belgium
- Flavours from Denmark
Andersen’s of Denmark Ice Cream was first established outside Denmark in Solvang, California in 1978 under the name of The Great Danish Cone Company. The Danish Founders based their presentation around the original Danish cone maker, manufactured by their family’s traditional recipes, dating back more than three generations.
Their award winning super premium Ice Creams are made to traditional Danish recipes. Customers are offered superior service in a friendly, clean and inviting Danish environment where the Ice Cream presentation is based around the traditional Danish cone maker.
DBS/POSB Cards Privilege:
- 1-for-1 Ice Cream Scoop* (1 Feb – 31 Jul 19)
- 20% off Ice Cream Cake^ (1 Feb – 30 Dec 19)
- 10% off Total Bill^ (1 Feb – 30 Dec 19)
- 01/02/2019 to 30/12/2019
Terms and Conditions:
- *For Takeaway only. Applicable to 1 scoop add-on and not in separate cup/cone. Valid on weekdays only.
- ^For Dine-In or Takeaway.
- All offers must be paid by DBS/POSB card. Not valid on eve of and on Public Holidays, special occasion including Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and Father’s Day.
- DBS General Promotion Terms & Conditions apply, visit www.dbs.com.sg/dbscardstnc.
Find your nearest outlet here (Jurong Point / Nex / Waterway Point)
NEW: Get a Samsonite Luggage Prestige 69cm Spinner Exp with built-in scale (worth SGD670) (with min spend of $800) plus no annual fees waiver when you sign up for a HSBC Revolution credit card at www.hsbc.com.sg.