|Starts||13 Apr 2022 (Wed) (ONE day only)|
|Location||Paya Lebar Quarter|
|We are now on Telegram|
Chatramue Singapore Songkran 1-for-1 Promotion
ChaTraMue, the famed Thai-based tea store and creator of the “Original Thai Tea,” will be celebrating Songkran 2022 with a 1 day only Thai Milk Tea ‘1-for-1’ promotion
There will also be a Tuk-Tuk photo opportunity, in collaboration with the Tourism Authority of Thailand.
Back by popular demand and in collaboration with the Tourism Authority of Thailand, ChaTraMue Singapore is once again celebrating Songkran (Thailand’s New Year) this year with a 1-for-1 Thai Milk Tea promotion* for one day only! The signature original Thai Milk Tea has been the best-seller and a favourite of fans.
That’s not all, hop onto a Tuk-Tuk (auto-rickshaw) for a photo op at the PLQ Mall store from 13 to 17 April
- WHERE ChaTraMue @ PLQ – 10 Paya Lebar Road, Paya Lebar Quarter, #01-38, S409057
- WHEN Wednesday, 13 April 2022 (1 day only)
- WHAT Songkran 2022 Promotion. 1-for-1 Thai Milk Tea.
Terms & Conditions
- Limited to 2 redemptions per customer.
- Promotion is only valid on Wednesday 13 April 2022.
- This deal may not be used in conjunction with any other promotions or discounts.
- Promotion is available at PLQ Mall and One Raffles Place stores.
- While stocks last.
- Other terms & conditions apply.
ChaTraMue (est. 1945), tea store, manufacturer and heritage brand originating in Thailand, where it has been beloved as a household name for over 75 years. Home of the Original Thai Tea, ChaTraMue operates almost 200 stores throughout Southeast Asia and is famed for its wide variety of Thai teas, novelty drinks and indulgent soft serves. With factories and tea plantations in Chiang Rai, ChaTraMue’s products are unrivalled in quality and are available for retail purchase in-store and online.