|Starts||14 Dec 2016 (Wed) (ONE day only)|
|SINGPromos is now on Telegram. Click here to follow us now|
Tomorrow, on 14th December 2016, Starbucks Singapore will be celebrating a key milestone of 20 years in Singapore.
As the second market to open in Asia, Singapore has been an important part of Starbucks international momentum since 1996. Today, Starbucks is the coffee leader in Singapore’s specialty coffeehouse sector and a significant part of the daily coffee ritual for 400,000 customers every week.
Come join them tomorrow, Wednesday 14 December, from 11 am to 8 pm at Starbucks Liat Towers – their very first store where they opened 20 years ago, in 1996.
The first 20 customers of every hour will be entitled to a complimentary Frappuccino.
Don’t miss these activities as well
- Sip on Singapore-inspired Frappuccinos* specially created for the day
- Enjoy Starbucks® Teavana™ mocktail samples on the house
- Collect a Starbucks reusable cup and make it your own by having it customized by local artists on-site, while stocks last
- Leave your well-wishes or a favorite Starbucks memories on the store
- Capture Instagram-worthy pictures and pick up your insta-print simply by tagging #StarbucksSG #sbsg20
- Doodle artists will also be on-site to capture the moment and this will be a chance for you to be featured on an artwork that will live for years to come
- Date: Wednesday, 14 December 2016
- Time: 11 am to 8 pm
- Location: Starbucks at Liat Towers