|Starts||30 Apr 2019 (Tue) (ONE day only)|
|Location||One Raffles Place|
|SINGPromos is now on Telegram. Click here to follow us now|
Calling all bubble tea lovers – you’re in for a treat!
Keep the reali-tea away this National Bubble Tea Day (30 Apr) and come on down for your free (yes, you read that right!) cup of bubble tea from Gong Cha Singapore.
Bubble tea obsessed Singaporeans – you’re in for a sweet treat this National Bubble Tea Day, 30 April! For one day only, Deliveroo is teaming up with only the most popular bubble tea maker Gong Cha, to give away free (yes, you read it right) milk tea* with DIY toppings from the largest bubble tea cup at 3.5m tall.
Come on down to One Raffles Place (Outside 1-Altitude) from 11.30am to 7pm to receive your well-deserved treat. And stand a chance to receive a limited edition Deliveroo x Stojo* reusable collapsible cup (worth $30), to bring along for your future tea or coffee treat.
All you have to do is to follow these simple steps for a tea-rrific time:
- Download the Deliveroo app at www.deliveroo.com.sg
- Grab a cup and bamboo straw from one of the friendly crew!
- Get creative with your toppings and fill it with your ‘flavourite’ bubble tea treat
- Snap a photo and share it on your social media page!
- Tag #foodfreedom, #SGBubbleTeaDay, @deliveroo_sg and @gongchasgofficial.
*While stocks last!
TIP: It pays to be kanchiong. Be the first few to arrive and receive a limited edition Stojo reusable collapsible cup (worth $30) for your future tea and coffee treats!