|Starts||6 Oct 2022 (Thu)||Ends||16 Oct 2022 (Sun)|
|We are now on Telegram|
Go green as you shop and eat for good at Assisi Fun Day 2022 – E-Edition
Enjoy sustainable food like impossible meat, grow your own salads, get creative upcycled creations and eco-friendly products at www.assisifunday.sg from 6 – 16 Oct. The foodies and shopaholics will be spoilt for choice withover 40 brands of delicious food and exciting products. Every dollar spent will go towards providing care for patients with terminal illnesses.
Ten creative “Upcycled Creations” have been selected from the “Eco-challenge: Make & Sell for Good” contest and will be available for sale at Assisi Fun Day 2022 – E-Edition. These lovely upcycled creations are designed and handmade by participants of the contest, who are volunteers, staff and community supporters of Assisi Hospice. Get funky earrings made from coffee capsules, sturdy and pretty woven baskets made from newspapers, hand-painted plastic jars made by 2 year-old toddlers, and zipped pouches for your passports made from the clothes of therapy dog Onyx, who volunteers at Assisi Hospice!
All proceeds go towards providing care and comfort for Assisi Hospice’s patients and their loved ones. The participant with the highest sales will be the winner of the contest.
- Omakase flower baskets arranged by Assisi Hospice’s patients with repurposed flowers from RE/FRESH FLOWERS
- Low-Carb Vegan cakes from LOCABA
- Beyond Burger by Hard Rock Café Singapre
- Impossible Bolognese Spaghetti by Planty of Love
- Upcycled Creations from participants of “Eco-challenge: Make & Sell for Good” contest
For the foodies and shopaholics
- Attractive vouchers from Les Amis Group, Hard Rock Cafe Singapore, Tambuah Mas, Violet Oon Singapore, foodpanda, O Happi Place, Bangkok Jam, Scent by SIX, The Pine Garden, Dopo Teatro, Sunset Railway Cafe
- DIY Popiah Set from Kway Guan Huat Joo Chiat Popiah
- Brownies and Blondies from Edith Patisserie
- Venue: www.assisifunday.sg
- Date: 6-16 Oct 2022
All proceeds from e-stall sales will go towards providing care and comfort for patients with terminal illnesses and their families. You can also make a direct donation at https://friends.assisihospice.org.sg/AssisiDMS/Giving/AFD.htm.