|Starts||25 May 2016 (Wed)||Ends||29 May 2016 (Sun)|
|SINGPromos is now on Telegram. Click here to follow us now|
Pay only S$1 for a Classic Milk Tea with Pearl Jelly (worth S$3.00) from 25 to 29 May 2016 at 14 selected Gong Cha outlets when you pay with UOB Mighty App or Apple Pay
Valid from 25 to 29 May 2016, limited to the first 210 redemptions per outlet per day, while stocks last on a first come first served basis.
Additional toppings are chargeable.
Valid at the below selected 14 outlets only:
- Asia Square Tower 2
- Toa Payoh
- One Raffles Place
- Raffles City Shopping Centre
- Lot 1 Shopper’s Mall
- Cathay Cineleisure Orchard
- Serangoon NEX
- Ang Mo Kio Hub
- Tampines Mall
- Clementi Mall
- JEM and
- Square 2.
Asia Square Tower 2 outlet is closed on weekends and One Raffles Place outlet is closed on Sundays.
Not a UOB cardmember? Apply for a UOB One credit card and get S$50 cash credit plus: Up to 5% Cash Rebate, Up to 3.33% p.a. Deposit Interest Rate, Petrol savings up to 22.8% at Caltex and 24% at SPC and more. For more info and to apply, visit at www.uob.com.sg. Terms & conditions apply
Share this great deal with your friends & loved ones on Facebook!
How to pay via UOB Mighty App (Android 4.4 or higher NFC devices only)
- Download and install the UOB Mighty app for Android
- Digitise your UOB Visa debit/credit and MasterCard credit card using the app
- Step 1: Add your debit or credit card by signing in to UOB Personal Internet Banking or manually keying in your card details.
- Step 2: Read and accept the Terms & Conditions.
- Step 3: Set your wallet pin.
- Step 4: Key in your SMS One-Time Password and your card is successfully added!
- When making payment, open the app, select the Card and tap “Make a payment”. Unlock with your wallet pin. After unlocking, place phone over the contactless payment terminal.
How to pay via Apple Pay (iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE, Apple Watch paired with iPhone 5 or later)
- Open the Wallet app.
- Tap the + sign at the top right.
- Use your iPhone’s camera to capture the card’s information. You can also enter the card details manually.
- Check the card details and enter security code (CVV or CVC).
- Read and accept the ‘Terms & Conditions’ twice.
- For security purposes, UOB will send you a verification code via SMS. Enter this received verification code. You can load multiple UOB cards and set a default card for payment. Open the Wallet app, then tap and hold the card. Drag it to the front and release. You will receive a notification confirming your default card setting.
- NOTE: Apple Pay will be available with eligible UOB Visa cards. UOB MasterCard will be coming soon
For more info, click here.
Other terms and conditions apply.
Sales on until 29 May 2016