|Starts||30 Mar 2018 (Fri)||Ends||22 Jul 2018 (Sun)|
|Location||Goodwood Park Hotel|
The much-anticipated Durian Fiesta at Goodwood Park Hotel celebrates its 35th anniversary this year!
From 30 March to 22 July 2018, indulge in an exciting galore of tantalising durian pastries and desserts at The Deli, each filled with the richness and goodness of the finest D24 and ‘Mao Shan Wang’ durians.
Click on image to enlarge
A total of 12 premium and meticulously handcrafted confections – out of which four are this year’s new highlights – will be available amongst some of their signature favourites and popular delights including the Durian Mousse Cake, Durian Puff, Durian Strudel and Durian Ice Cream.
To mark the 35th anniversary, enjoy an exclusive 35% discount* from 30 March to 1 April 2018 on the delightful Durian Ceramic Jar and the legendary D24 Mousse Cake (1kg) that had launched the inaugural fiesta in 1983.
*Offer is valid for ‘purchase-and-carry’ and takeaway only on the same day of purchase at The Deli. Not valid for pre-orders and with other promotions, offers or vouchers. While stocks last.
New This Year!
In search of the best place to eat durian in Singapore? Come and swing by Goodwood Park Hotel!
D24 White Chocolate Raspberry Dome D24榴莲白巧克力树莓蛋糕
- $13 nett for 2 pieces | $36 nett for 6 pieces
- Each crunchy biscuit-based tart cradles a glistening white chocolate dome filled with delicious and rich D24 durian pulp. A ‘garland’ of dried raspberries adds a zesty tinge to this creamy dessert.
D24 Orange Choc-a-Bloc D24榴莲巧克力橙布朗尼
- $16 nett per slice
- Layered on top of a chocolatey shortcrust base dotted with walnuts and raisins is a luxurious D24 pulp and a specially-curated sweet, tangy orange mousse. The slice of goodness is topped off with a coat of white chocolate mixed with toasted almond bits, and candied orange peel then garnished with a sleek milk chocolate curl.
D24 Coffee Glaze D24榴莲镜面咖啡蛋糕
- $14 nett per slice | $78 nett per 1.2kg cake
- One of the best combinations; layers of coffee sponge paired seamlessly with decadent D24 pulp and finished off with a beautiful, shimmery coffee glaze.
D24 Kataifi D24榴莲炸龙须卷
- Dine-in: $12.80++ for 3 pieces | $29.80++ for 8 pieces – Available at Min Jiang (lunch & dinner)
- A luxe snack that is addictively crisp at first bite, then invitingly luscious within.
Dessert Buffet With D24 Durian Pastries (Available From 5 May to 22 July)
For this limited period during lunch and dinner, feast on a scrumptious array of D24 durian pastries in addition to the regular sweet treats in the dessert buffet at Coffee Lounge.
- D24 Mousse Cake
- D24 Coffee Glaze
- D24 Puff
- D24 Choc-a-Bloc
- D24 Mini Egg Tart (exclusive to the buffet)
- à la minute D24 Pancake (live station)
- D24 Ice Cream (1 serving)
Price options are as per follows:
|Dessert Buffet with Durian Pastries Only|
|Top-up of Dessert Buffet with Durian Pastries with any a la carte main course order|
|Taiwan Porridge à la Carte Buffet, inclusive of Dessert Buffet with Durian Pastries-min 2 persons|
|3-Course Design Your Own Local Degustation Menu, inclusive of Dessert Buffet with Durian Pastries|
|4-Course Design Your Own Local Degustation Menu, inclusive of Dessert Buffet with Durian Pastries|
Place your reservation early to avoid disappointment. To place an online reservation, please click here.
Child price is for children 6-11 years of age. Prices are subject to 10% service charge and prevailing government taxes. Not applicable with discounts, promotions or vouchers, unless otherwise stated.
Available From 12 May to 22 July!
‘Mao Shan Wang’ Power Puff巨大猫山王榴莲泡芙
- $19.80 nett per piece – Only available from 12pm to 7pm
- This highly popular jumbo-sized profiterole is freshly piped to plumpness upon order.
‘Mao Shan Wang’ Mousse Cake猫山王榴莲慕斯蛋糕
- $69 nett for 500g
- This is a luxurious adaptation of the hotel’s very first durian creation – the D24 Durian Mousse Cake – and contains only the finest Mao Shan Wang pulp.
D24 Mousse Cake D24榴莲慕斯蛋糕
- $13 nett per slice | $69 nett for 1kg cake | $135 nett for 2kg cake | $190 nett for 3kg cake
- The star that launched the inaugural Durian Fiesta in 1983, this legendary cake is ultimate indulgence with generous lashings of pulpy durian mousse.
D24 Puff D24榴莲泡芙
- $9 nett for 2 pieces | $25 nett for 6 pieces | $42 nett for 10 pieces
- A signature at Goodwood Park Hotel, these pretty puffs have lavish swirls of creamy durian carefully wedged between fluffy choux pastry cases.
D24 Crêpe D24榴莲蛋饼
- $13 nett per piece| $79 nett for 8 pieces
- Featuring a decadent amount of creamy durian pulp neatly enveloped in ultra-thin crepe, this stellar dessert makes for a simple yet satisfying treat.
D24 Ice Cream Tub D24榴莲冰淇淋| $19 nett per tub
- ‘Mao Shan Wang’ Ice Cream Tub 猫山王榴莲冰淇淋| $28 nett per tub
- Offering pure durian bliss with an abundance of luscious pulp, these homemade frozen delights are available in convenient 16oz takeaway tubs.
The Durian Fiesta Mascot -Spiky The Bear
- $22 nett per bear
- Snugly dressed in an adorable durian shell ‘onesie’, this limited-edition teddy bear will be a faithful little companion and delightful memento.
Back by Popular Demand
Durian Strudel 榴莲馅饼
- $16 nett per slice | $76 nett for whole strudel (1kg)
- Back after a two-year absence, this irresistibly flaky pastry with a golden-brown hue tantalises with thick layers of D24 durian mousse and vanilla sponge.
For takeaway durian pastries at The Deli from 30 March to 22 July (excluding ice cream and ‘Mao Shan Wang’ products):
- Hotel Gourmet Cardmembers enjoy a preferential 20% discount
- Citi, DBS/POSB, Standard Chartered and UOB Credit & Debit Cardmembers enjoy 15% discount
How to Pre-Order
Click here to view the Durian 2018 Brochure.
- Place your orders online at: festivepromotions.goodwoodparkhotel.com
- Call The Deli (9am – 9pm daily) at +65 6730 1786.
- Print page 2 of the Durian Fiesta brochure and email it to: email@example.com.
Kindly allow 5 days from date of order for collection at The Deli. Last pre-order must be placed by 18 July, 12noon.
Corporate Order Privileges
For enquiries, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All takeaway prices stated are inclusive of prevailing government tax, unless otherwise stated. Dine-in prices stated are subject to 10% service charge and prevailing government taxes. Child price is for children 6-11 years of age. Not valid in conjunction with other discounts, promotions or vouchers.
Share this news with your friends & family members on Facebook!
Apply for selected Citibank credit cards & get free gifts such as $120 Cash Back, 10,000 Citi Miles & more at www.citibank.com.sg!