|1 Feb 2024 (Thu)
|31 Dec 2024 (Tue)
|Hotel Grand Pacific Singapore
|We are now on Telegram
If you are a connoisseur of authentic Peranakan cuisine, Hotel Grand Pacific Singapore’s signature restaurant is the place for you.
Filled with warm, inviting ambience and natural sunlight, Sun’s Café is the perfect place for unwinding and catching up with friends and family. Chef Vincent and his culinary team prepare an enticing menu highlighted by specialty Nonya dishes. Chef Vincent, who is a specialist in authentic Peranakan cuisine, has filled his menu with favourites like Babi Pongteh, Itik Siok, Sambal Udang and enticing arrays of desserts and nonya kueh kueh for the hungry diners.
On top of Peranakan cuisine, selections of local and western a-la-carte specialty like Hainanese Chicken Rice, Laksa, pastas, and steaks are also available upon request.
The dining experience at Sun’s Café never fails to delight, whether you are starting your day with a sumptuous American breakfast, taking a respite from your shopping spree with a casual lunch, recapping the day’s business over cocktails or finding a quiet table for a romantic meal. With views of bustling Victoria Street as a backdrop, the café offers the perfect gathering spot with its stylish space, creative presentations and professional yet friendly service.
While reservations are suggested for weekend lunches and dinners, hotel guests enjoy preferred seating.
DBS/POSB cardholders enjoy
- 1-for-1 Peranakan Lunch & Dinner Buffet (Daily including weekday and weekend, blackout periods may apply)
Terms and Conditions:
- To enjoy the offer, quote ‘DBS/POSB’ upon reservation and payment.
- Limited to a maximum of 20 diners per DBS/POSB Card, per bill.
- Not applicable for a la carte menu, beverages and takeaway.
- Payment must be made with a DBS/POSB Credit or Debit Card.
- DBS General Promotion Terms & Conditions apply, visit www.dbs.com.sg/dbscardstnc.
For more info, click here.