|Starts||19 Jul 2021 (Mon) (ONE day only)|
|Location||Guoco Tower||Address||1 Wallich St|
|SINGPromos is now on Telegram|
It’s IPPUDO Tanjong Pagar’s 4th Anniversary
Jio a buddy to enjoy 1-FOR-1 IPPUDO Ramen, only on 19th July.
A ramentastic deal not to be missed, enjoy a slurp-worthy bowl of hearty IPPUDO ramen with your buddy, or snag this chance to try IPPUDO’s latest plant-based Akamaru 1.0 that will only be available until 31 July 2021. The Akamaru 1.0 features an umami-packed broth made from mushrooms, soy milk and a piquant dash of porcini mushroom oil, where each bowl is topped with black fungus, spring onions, fragrant garlic oil, IPPUDO Original spicy paste and plant-based soy “chashu”. Perfect for #vegans or #flexitarians and is no less nutritious!
Like their Facebook page here to enjoy
Terms and conditions:
- Promotion only valid at IPPUDO Tanjong Pagar (#01-15)
- Exclusively for dine-in only
- The lowest priced ramen of the two will be free of charge
- IPPUDO Singapore does not accept reservations, walk-ins only
- Not valid with any other ongoing promotions, discounts or vouchers unless otherwise stated
- The management reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice
IPPUDO Tanjong Pagar
Founded in 1985by Shigemi Kawahara, or better known as “Ramen King”, the very first IPPUDO outlet was opened in Daimyo, Chou-ku, Fukuoka. Since then, the brand has seen exponential growth across the globe with over 200restaurants worldwide, while flagship outposts in New York and Hong Kong have been listed in the critically acclaimed MICHELIN Guides in their respective countries’.