|Starts||1 Mar 2022 (Tue) (ONE day only)|
|SINGPromos is now on Telegram|
Celebrating IPPUDO Shaw Centre’s 7th Anniversary on 1 March 2022 with 1-FOR-1 RAMEN the entire day!
March is off to a great start as IPPUDO is kicking the month off with a ramen-tastic deal in commemoration of their 7th Anniversary in the heart of Orchard.
To thank patrons for their years of unwavering support, IPPUDO Singapore will be offering a 1-for-1 ramen promotion exclusively for IPPUDO fans, all day on 1st March, only at IPPUDO Shaw Centre. The recent sweater weather is the perfect ramen weather.
Relish in a slurp-worthy bowl of hearty IPPUDO ramen with a selection of its global signature ramens such as the Shiromaru Motoaji, Akamaru Shinaji, and the spicy Karaka Men. Behind every heart-warming, tummy satisfying and mouth-watering bowl of IPPUDO ramen lies four defining ingredients for that umami oomph – IPPUDO Hakata Kinugoshi Tonkotsu, its springy noodles, IPPUDO signature chashu and unique kaeshi.
Gather your buddies and make a beeline for IPPUDO Shaw Centre coming 1st March, for this is a deal not to be missed!
Venue: IPPUDO Shaw Centre (#04-22/23)
Important Note: Only ramen will be available at IPPUDO Shaw Centre on 1 March 2022. Other menu items will not be available on that day.
Terms and conditions:
- Promotion only valid at IPPUDO Shaw Centre (#04-22/23) for one (01) day only on 1 March 2022.
- Like and follow IPPUDO Singapore’s Facebook and Instagram pages (@ippudosg) to redeem
- Exclusively for dine-in only and on a first-come first-served, while stocks last basis.
- Free ramen will be based on the lower value item(s) ordered.
- Walk-ins only, reservations requests will not be entertained.
- Not valid with any other ongoing promotions, discounts or vouchers unless otherwise stated
- The management reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice
Founded in Japan in 1985, IPPUDO is a premium restaurant concept that crafts authentic, artisan Hakata Tonkotsu ramen. IPPUDO serves more than 80,000 customers globally each day and has over 200 restaurants worldwide, including its flagship outposts in Japan, New York, and Paris. Each and every restaurant provides guests with high quality menu offerings in a warm, traditional Japanese ramen shop ambience. The New York and Hong Kong outlets have been listed in the countries’ respective Michelin guides.