|Starts||20 Jun 2016 (Mon)||Ends||21 Jun 2016 (Tue)|
|SINGPromos is now on Telegram. Click here to follow us now|
Enjoy S$1 medium size drink (worth up to S$4.90) at KOI Cafe from 20 – 24 June 2016 when you pay with UOB Mighty App or Apple Pay
UPDATE 22 Jun 6pm: Fully redeemed!
Valid from 20 to 24 June 2016 for any medium-size drink. Not applicable to Changi Airport (T3) outlet.
Limited to 2 redemptions per transaction, valid while stocks last on a first come first served basis. Other terms and conditions apply.
Not a UOB cardmember? Apply for a UOB One credit card and get S$50 cash credit plus: Up to 5% Cash Rebate, Up to 3.33% p.a. Deposit Interest Rate, Petrol savings up to 22.8% at Caltex and 24% at SPC and more. For more info and to apply, visit at www.uob.com.sg. Terms & conditions apply
Find your nearest KOI Cafe outlet here
Share this great deal with your friends & loved ones on Facebook!
How to pay via UOB Mighty App (Android 4.4 or higher NFC devices only)
- Download and install the UOB Mighty app for Android
- Digitise your UOB Visa debit/credit and MasterCard credit card using the app
- Step 1: Add your debit or credit card by signing in to UOB Personal Internet Banking or manually keying in your card details.
- Step 2: Read and accept the Terms & Conditions.
- Step 3: Set your wallet pin.
- Step 4: Key in your SMS One-Time Password and your card is successfully added!
- When making payment, open the app, select the Card and tap “Make a payment”. Unlock with your wallet pin. After unlocking, place phone over the contactless payment terminal.
How to pay via Apple Pay (iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE, Apple Watch paired with iPhone 5 or later)
- Open the Wallet app.
- Tap the + sign at the top right.
- Use your iPhone’s camera to capture the card’s information. You can also enter the card details manually.
- Check the card details and enter security code (CVV or CVC).
- Read and accept the ‘Terms & Conditions’ twice.
- For security purposes, UOB will send you a verification code via SMS. Enter this received verification code. You can load multiple UOB cards and set a default card for payment. Open the Wallet app, then tap and hold the card. Drag it to the front and release. You will receive a notification confirming your default card setting.
- NOTE: Apple Pay will be available with eligible UOB Visa cards. UOB MasterCard will be coming soon
For more info, click here.
Other terms and conditions apply.
Sales on 20 – 24 Jun 2016