Due to COVID-19, some offers may no longer be valid or temporarily suspended. Please verify the validity (even if it says ONGOING below) before heading downWhen the going gets tough, only the doughnuts get glazin'. Krispy Kreme P1D Past Event
|Starts||25 Feb 2020 (Tue) (ONE day only)|
When the going gets tough, only the doughnuts get glazin’.
Still glazin’ up on 25 Feb, enjoy Buy 6 FREE 6 Original Glazed on Tuesday, 25 February at 12:30PM. You won’t want to miss this TWICE!
- Changi Airport Terminal 3, #02-K1 Departure/Transit Lounge South
- Income at Raffles, #01-11/12
- Northpoint City, #01-133
- Paya Lebar Quarter, #B2-K6
- Resorts World Sentosa, #01-201
- Vivo City, #B2-K2
- 12.30PM to While Stocks Last (Only 1 timeslot for RWS and T3 outlets)
- 4PM to While Stocks Last
Terms and Conditions:
- Promotion and collection is at participating outlets stated only.
- Each customer is entitled to a maximum of 2 Dozens of Original Glazed doughnuts.
- No exceptions shall be made for purchases in behalf of others.
- Doughnuts will be packed in boxes of 12, no exceptions. Additional packaging will be charged accordingly.
- Promotion is only applicable to Original Glazed doughnuts only, no substitutions with other varieties allowed.
- No pre-orders or reservations are allowed for this promotion.
- Collection of Original Glazed doughnuts can only take place during outlet’s promotion hours (from 12:30pm); no next day collections will be permitted.
- Promotion is not applicable on online food delivery platforms such as Deliveroo, Grabfood and Foodpanda.
- Product availability are on a while stocks last basis.
Find your nearest outlet here (note: available only at above-mentioned outlets)
NEW: Get a Samsonite Luggage Prestige 69cm Spinner Exp with built-in scale (worth SGD670) (with min spend of $800) plus 2-years annual fee waiver when you sign up for a HSBC Revolution credit card at www.hsbc.com.sg.
Due to COVID-19, some offers may no longer be valid or temporarily suspended. Please verify the validity (even if it says ONGOING below) before heading down