|Starts||14 Nov 2019 (Thu)||Ends||18 Dec 2019 (Wed)|
Collect 8 new Beyblade and Hello Kitty toys with every Happy Meal® from 14 November!
Whether your little ones love competing in exciting Beyblade battles or collecting irresistible Hello Kitty characters such as the Mermaid, they will definitely have fun with their new toy!
Adventure lovers will be delighted to have a fantastic end to the Treetop Twins series as the final two books will be released on the same day! Join them on their last crusade.
Get a book or toy with every Happy Meal®, while stocks last!
Now you can choose from a book or toy in every Happy Meal®! McDonald’s has partnered with Cressida Cowell, globally renowned author and illustrator of the bestselling ‘How to Train Your Dragon’ series, to bring you the ‘Treetop Twins Adventures’ — a collection of 12 hardcover books available exclusively in McDonald’s Happy Meals.
Free book or toy
New design available every Thursday, 11am
- Shu Kurenai & Spryzen Requiem
- Free De La Hoya & Drain Fafnir
- Lui Shirosagi & Nightmare Lúinor
- Valt Aoi & Genesis Valtryek
- Rockin’ Roll
For the new designs coming up, view the visual below
Click on image to enlarge
The new toys may not be available at all McDonald’s outlets yet – check before placing your order!
DISCLAIMERS: Quantities are limited, available while stocks last. Visit any McDonald’s restaurant to enquire which book or toy is available.
Terms & conditions
- Happy Meal books and toys shown are for illustration purposes only
- Happy Meal books and toys are only available while stocks last.
- McDonald’s reserves the right to replace Happy Meal books and toys on offer without prior notice.
- All promotion dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Happy Meal books and toys are non-exchangeable.
- Prices of Happy Meal may vary across different restaurants.
Get a FREE Samsonite T5 Spinner luggage with built-in scale worth S$560 (with min spend of $800) plus 2-years annual fee waiver when you sign up for a HSBC Revolution credit card at www.hsbc.com.sg.