|Starts||2 Nov 2016 (Wed)||Ends||30 Nov 2016 (Wed)|
|SINGPromos is now on Telegram. Click here to follow us now|
To commemorate HungryGoWhere’s 2nd year partnership with Miam Miam, HungryGoWhere is doing a 1 FOR 1 Rice/Pasta online deal during the month of November 2016.
Inspired by the grace and old-school charm of kissatens, the fresh flavours and ingredients of Japanese cuisine, together with French artisanal cooking techniques, Miam Miam promises a delicious experience through and through. Using only the freshest, sustainable-sourced ingredients, Miam Miam takes pride in bringing the best of both French and Japanese cuisines to you.
To enjoy this deal, simply book online for any Miam Miam outlet (use the links below) and select this promotion via HungryGoWhere website or app
View the menu here. Please note that Souffle Au Curry and Lobster Bisque Sauce are not valid for the 1 for 1 pasta/rice offer.
Click the relevant link below to reserve
- Miam Miam (Bugis) Bugis Junction #02-14
- Miam Miam (Westgate) Westgate #01-21/22
- Miam Miam (Tampines 1) Tampines 1 #B1-05
- Miam Miam (Waterway Point) Waterway Point #01-62
You can also view many other 1-for-1 deals including Escape, Ginza Lion and more here
Terms & Conditions:
- Reservations must be made through HGW website or Mobile App and this promotion must be selected.
- Valid from 2nd to 30th Nov 2016, Mondays to Thursdays from 11.30am to 9pm only.
- Cut-off timing for reservation will be 5pm
- Valid for booking size from 2 to 10 persons only.
- This is only valid for every 2 person to enjoy the 1 for 1 pasta/rice.
- Souffle Au Curry and Lobster Bisque Sauce will not be valid for the 1 for 1 pasta/rice offer.
- Complimentary item must be equal or lesser in value of the item purchased.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions, discounts or vouchers.
- Prices are subjected to 7% GST and 10% service charge.
- Promotion is not valid on Eve of and Public Holidays.
- The management reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.
Reserve your table now at HungryGoWhere website